Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keto diet

Lucy Borge

Hello, everyone! I have been struggling with weight gain and weight loss for a while. I tried out all sort of diets, and I think finally I found the proper one for me. However, even though my weight is stable for now, I am afraid I am not doing this diet properly. Does anybody else have experience with keto diet? Could you maybe suggest some way I could keep track on my dieting,

I think the keto diet isn't the best diet in the world but a lot of people will disagree with me.

i think the best way to lose weight is simply eat less and eat less often. it is a crazy yet simple concept and one that the food companies and restaurants don't want you following. but it works every time.

You could just track your calories and macros in something like myfitnesspal.

I have actually started doing some fasting and it has been awesome. You could also look into that. I am logging my progress over at evolutionary.org

If you are interested in learning more about keto dieting, check out this article -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-evolutionary-diet

There is really no magic diet. The best diet is the one you can stick to consistently. Remember this is a lifestyle. It needs to be something you can stick to long term.

EVO has lots of really good diet articles. I would read a couple different articles and then pick whichever diet style feels like it would best suit your lifestyle.

Even with keto diet you will gain fat by eating too much. In the end of the day, it boils down to the calories you consume and the use you give to them. So trace a calorie plan, distribute the macros within this plan, and you will be good to go.

Top Bottom