Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keeping food in the car after a workout

himNY3X

how many of you keep food in your car so that you can eat right away when you leave the gym?
A buddy of mine said that you should eat right away after you work out or you will waste the entire workout
does this mean I should keep some chicken and maybe a sandwich in a cooler and the car and then when I am driving home snack on it? How do you guys do it?

you can keep it in the car no problem just get cooler with ice
i brink a steak (yes literally a steak) cooked but its cold i dont care i rip it up after training

your buddy got that from pros that slam insulin post workout

for THEM there is a window where they should eat and drink otherwise they CAN DIE

for YOU there is no such thing as an anabolic window where you have to eat. but you know what the science says helps the most after you just put your body through hell? REST. so the best thing you can do is get a great nights sleep or take a nap

Don't overthink it man. Just drive home, make a good meal and eat. Imagine the concept of not making gains because you didn't eat immediately after your last rep!

Top Bottom