Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kabeetz: Cut Up or Shut Up [OFFICIAL LOG]

Kabeetz

Banned
OK, my first log. 8 week cutting log to follow my first official 12 week bulk (12 weeks). I proudly gained 20+ pounds and am 12 weeks into my first true 5x5! Problem was I was soft when I started, and now I'm softer, but also have some seriously improved foundation, wider back, legs and much better posture, etc.

I don't want to cut, but my instincts are telling me I should pull back the reigns for a bit and I am gonna follow them.

I ate a nice, big junkie last rights dinner... then cooked all my meals for tomorrow, packed it up to go, entered it all into fitday and am ready to go.

I will post my morning weigh in, other stats, goals, my foods, etc. in the morning.

I'm still in the early stages of what I consider a very long term journey, but I consider this small two month chapter to be vital to my success.

I hope you enjoy this log, journal, diary, whatever it morphs into.

Welcome aboard, and thanks.

Last edited:
After saying you are a special person inside, I'm a bit scared what this journal could morph into :artist:

Height: 6'1"
Current Weight: 216
Bodyfat: 20%+

Goal: Fit back into my 33 and 32 waist jeans/suits that fit pe-bulk that began on 9/2, thus, Lose 20+ pounds of fat, maintain lean mass gains

Plan:

Diet: 8 week cut, beginning at 3500, subtracting 125 calories weekly
Weight Training: continue 5x5 program, preserving strength and muscle gains and hopefully taking them further
Cardio: 3x (2x HIT, 1x Steady state)
Active Rest: Soccer 1x

Supplementation: Whey, Multivitamin, Clen (2wk on/2wk off), Fat burner (2wk off/2wk on), Taurine 3.5 g & Potassium 2 g (when appropriate), Creatine

WEEK 1 (ending 12/8)
Daily Caloric Intake: 3500
Current Training Regimen: 5x5 Week 13 (ending 12/1)

damn...i don't feel very special b/c i didn't get to read it.

ok good luck but something i want to point out and some others may agree here...i would save the clen until you have gotten down to around 12%bf...losing the early weight is alot easier....but then it gets a hella tougher as the weight melts off. just something to think about...

Near term workout goals: Squat 200, Deadlift 225, Bench 185, Military 135, Row 150 I have accomplished 2 of the 5, looking forward to getting the other 3. It sucks when your goal is to get to weak. :/

12/1

Today's Workout (5:30 am)

Squat 93 x 5, 116 x 5, 140 x 5, 163 x 5, 191 x 3, 140 x 8
Bench 81x5, 102x5, 122x5, 142x5, 167x3, 122x8
Row 76x5, 95x5, 113x5, 132x5, 155x3, 113x8

Today's Meals

Calories: 3504
Macros: 46p/32c/22f
(would like to boost the fat to 30, as other meats besides chicken get used throughout the weak I expect it to balance out, will make grocery adjustments next week if necessary)

Chicken Breat, 1.95 pounds
Brown Rice, 4 servings
Baby Pea & Veggie Blend, 1 bag
Optimum Whey, 4 servings (2 shakes)
1 cup Oats
25 almonds
1 tbspoon extra light olive oil
2 cups skim milk
1 serving anpb

what do you mean..."goal is to get weak??" just b/c your trying to lose bf doesn't mean you have to get weaker per say...it happens alot because of the weight loss but not in every case

Top Bottom