Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kabeetz: Cut Up or Shut Up [OFFICIAL LOG]

Last week was definitely the worst start to a year I've had, but, overall that means I've been pretty fortunate I guess!:)

The key for me, and thanks Bunny for the encouragement, was to get myself 100% refocused. The new semester starts next week, and when you got full time job, full time school, part time job, gym, gf, friends, etc. it is essential that everything runs as smoothly as possible or you're straight up f****d.

I spent the weekend thoroughly cleaning and reorganizing my apartment. I spent a couple hours last night cooking all my meals for the week. I made sure I got a great night's sleep, and I hit the gym with some serious tenacity.

Can't wait for this cut to be over!:)

Squat
90x5 113x5 136x5 158x5 181x5

Bench
80x5 100x5 120x5 140x5 160x5

Rows
74x5 92x5 111x5 129x5 148x4 (!)

Hypers
45lb. x 8 x 2

Weighted declines

I wanted to do some farmer's but I was genuinely exhausted. No big deal. I feel clean, healthy and productive. A good workout really puts u in the right mindset.

Thats odd about the Z, did you find out what the problem was? Im a Nissan guy, (not a dealer or employee), I own a Nissan Sentra with alot of work done, and I know pretty much all the Nissan stuff...Haven't seen too many problems with the Z's as far as starting goes.

Oh yeah, the point of this thread is a log not cars....blah! lol. At least you got through the New Years drama without going crazy, thats all that really matters...kepp it up! :)

-Legacy

you're doin' great man.

Cuts suck, indeed :) ... you'll be so friggin' ecstatic when your done! lol... i was so happy but I didn't want to eat shitty food cuz i knew what it did...

It's just the mind set...

DJLegacy2k1 said:
Thats odd about the Z, did you find out what the problem was? Im a Nissan guy, (not a dealer or employee), I own a Nissan Sentra with alot of work done, and I know pretty much all the Nissan stuff...Haven't seen too many problems with the Z's as far as starting goes.

Oh yeah, the point of this thread is a log not cars....blah! lol. At least you got through the New Years drama without going crazy, thats all that really matters...kepp it up! :)

-Legacy

HAHA. The dealer had no idea what went wrong. And then they wouldn't cover my rental, becaus they didn't have to change a warrantied part. The check engine light codes related to a bad key, but the key is not bad, never has been and the dealership couldn't find anything wrong with it. Just a shitty situation that cost me a half day's work, 50 bucks for the rental, and my mom missed a day of work cuz I had her drive down 2 hours to me so I could use her AAA platinum free 100 mile radius tow.

The best theory I've come up with thanks to a couple good bros on the Z forums is that somehow the key, which contains a computer chip, got deprogrammed by being too close to something it shouldn't have been close to.

However Nissan should be aware of this potential problem, and according to my warranty and the crappy dealership that refused to cover the rental they originally promised to cover, Nissan should have towed it to the nearest dealership free of charge.

If you've found a Nissan dealership that didn't try to rip you off when you bought your car or hasn't tried to get out of the warranty whenever possible, you're one of the few.

End rant:)

sgtslaughter said:
you're doin' great man.

Cuts suck, indeed :) ... you'll be so friggin' ecstatic when your done! lol... i was so happy but I didn't want to eat shitty food cuz i knew what it did...

It's just the mind set...

Dude I hope (and know) you're right but I can't wait to go back to making the gains I was making in the fall!!! I know I gotta get under 15% (preferably under 12) bf to make the most out of future bulks and am looking forward to working as hard as possible to achieve that as quickly as possible in 2007.

I'm going try to get to bed by 10:30 every night instead of 11:30-12, and I am going to be more consistent and determined about cardio and will pound my muscles and body with all the stimulus it can handle to enact growth and composition change.

Can't wait til 2008 so I can look back on some awesome 2007 progress pics.

Great morning at the gym..

Squat
90x5 113x5 136x5 136x5

Military Press
71x5 85x5 99x5 113x5

Deads
135x5 155x5 185x5 215x5

Decline Situps 8 x 3

Meals:

Meal 1 (Pre Workout)
1/4 eggplant parm sandwich, ON vanilla whey and water shake

Meal 2 (Post Workout)
1/4 eggplant parm sandwich, ON vanilla whey, 3/4 cup oats, 1 small banana

Meals 3-5
Steak, whole wheat pasta, and apples

We'll figure out the rest when I get home from work.

My gf's mom made me a thing of rice pudding, which I love, and its been calling my name for the last two days. Can't wait for saturday so I can tear it up ! haha

Tomorrow should be a good early morning cardio session, I've been implementing the plyometrics on the gayle hatch site in with my cardio and I gotta say I love it.

WEEK 7
Day 43

What it do my people:) Great workout today. Let's get to it. I left my cell phone at home that I log my workouts into so I'm going from memory here.

Squat
90x5 113x5 136x5 158x5 186x3 136x8

The form is getting damn near textbook, and as my bodyweight is going down, I'm actually getting stronger and better at this lift. Next time I get to 201 its gonna be much smoother and safer!

Bench
80x5 100x5 120x5 140x5 160x3 120x8

Was what it was. Kept the elbows tucked, tried to arch the back. I think if I figured out how to get my legs involved in this lift, my numbers would go up.

Rows
74x5 92x5 111x5 129x5 144x3 111x8

I dropped down the triple two weeks, build some momentum back up. No biggie.
------------

Diet
Down to 2,550 a day. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

4:45am
2 scoops ON Whey, 1/2 cup all natural granola

Post Workout
7:30am
2 scoops ON Whey, 3/4 cup oats

Rest of the day (it's a both job day so I will graze throughout)
1.79 lb grilled chicken
3 servings brown rice

Before bed
Any remaining chicken plus 1 serving ANPB

total calories:

supps:
Multi, creatine (this stuff doesn't work to me, I'm done when the bottle runs out, redline

The bad news:

My whole apartment reeks of chicken. I don't know why but grilled chicken in particular fills up my apartment and the smell doesn't leave for a day or two. WTF.

al420 said:
Looks like a lot of carbs and not any fats - am I wrong?

No Al, you're very right. I usually target 40/30/30 protein/carbs/fat..today it's 52/28/20. Very rare for me but I didn't realize how much chicken I cooked up and packed until right before I was leaving for work.

I'll probably not eat some of the chicken, and add a serving of muscle milk pre-bed. That will put me at: Actually if I take out 12 ounces of chicken, and add that... it puts me at:

45p/30c/24f @ 2511

Not horrible.

you have a good thread but if í may......u are spinning your wheels....find your bmr now and subtrct 500 cals. your cals ill bet are waaaay too high. your carbs are crazy. 50g in first meal and 50 postworkout......no more! increase good fats. cardio every am for 40 mins min.....no food 1hr post. then have one huge meal every 14 days as a reward.

my .02 ml bet you drop 2 % at least by then!

Last edited:
Top Bottom