Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kabeetz: Cut Up or Shut Up [OFFICIAL LOG]

*Bunny* said:
'splain to me why the weight gain wouldn't make sense to you :) It should make some sense in telling you the scale is not an accurate measure of progress when it comes to FAT loss , you think?

I totally, totally get ur point. Doesn't mean it shouldn't be trending downwards or maintaining though, no? But I hear u loud and clear... f scales!

Kabeetz said:
I totally, totally get ur point. Doesn't mean it shouldn't be trending downwards or maintaining though, no? But I hear u loud and clear... f scales!
The adding on muscle, the shrinking fat cells, displacement of water, etc... how can you be so sure exactly WHAT is going on inside that body of yours at THAT one point you weigh yourself?

I do think generally, it will go up and down , sometimes at random, until you get to your 'set point' ... what and when that is? only You will be able to figure that out over time. I know for me I will never be able to break the 150's with this muscle I have now, no way... and that's me maintaining my bf% at around 10-12%. When I get back there for my show in may remind me to let you know if Im still correct in my statement :)

I'm really impressed because it's hard enough for a guy to maintain 10-12 and for a female it must be even harder! What is the ideal % u hope to hit show day?

*Bunny* said:
I know for me I will never be able to break the 150's with this muscle I have now, no way... and that's me maintaining my bf% at around 10-12%.

Week 4
Day 23

Great workout!

squat 88x5 110x5 132x5 154x5 181x3 132x8

Back did not buckle, feet stayed planted. I attribute this to: a) I stretched my hammies good pre-workout b) I concentrated (laser-like focus people!) c) I am experimenting with a wider PL style grip and it feels more comfortable to me d) I'm the man homey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

This deload was a good idea.

bench 78x5 97x5 116x5 136x5 159x3 116x8

Nothing to report, it was pretty effortless, which it is supposed to be at 159 not much to it. Part of the deload process.

rows

72x5 90x5 108x5 126x6 148x3 108x5

these are getting there. I kept the back arched and brought it up. I am wondering though if my feet are too wide. They are slightly more than shoulder width apart. A bro @ the gym suggested go less than shoulder width. If anyone out there reading this can assist with that, please lemme know. Cuz all the pendlay row videos I've seen on youtube are from the side.

Anyway that's it for today. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.

Kabeetz said:
I'm really impressed because it's hard enough for a guy to maintain 10-12 and for a female it must be even harder! What is the ideal % u hope to hit show day?
For me... I dunno I may be fine around 10-12 ... anything less I wouldn't look as soft... softer is the key and something I need to get accept when I get down there... I like seeing cuts & striations & some veinage.. but not for figure... we'll see :)

Anyway on to YOU... have a great holiday! enjoy it Kab :rose:

Thanks for the holiday wishes guys, it was a killer 3 night feeding fiesta but I wouldn't take it back for a second;) Again its the appetizers, the pigs in a blanket, little empanadas, little taquitos, spinach dip, little greek spinach and cheese pies, yada yada hahahah i love that stuff. Anyways, onto the good shit...

WEEK 4 DAY 28

Weight: 213 (-3 pounds since last week)

Waist: 37.8 (-1.2 inches since last week)

Bodyfat %: 19.2

I'm not gonna question the accuracy or put too much weight behind any of it BUT... I'm finally under 20% bodyfat *supposedly* and above all the tape measure doesn't lie, south of 38 is where I'm gonna stay for life!

The holiday schedule is jumbled, yesterday, Wednesday, was my first day of the week, I'm gonna do W-F-Sun, next week T-Th-Sat and then back to normal M-W-F the following:

onto THE WORKOUT:

I dropped my phone (in which I log my workouts) into my gym bag, didn't hear a thud or anything, but the screen somehow shattered. So I'm just gonna post my top sets...

Squat 181

This was tough as hell as the weights coming off... the 201 for 3 I hit two or three weeks ago seems like another world.

Bench 159

Same here

Row 148

Tough. Tough. Tough.

Hypers 2 x 45lb. x 8

Decline Situps w/ 25

1 x 8

Decline Medicine Ball Toss

3 x 10lb. x 20

Notes: I worked out with one of my boys whom I was showing the 5x5 theory to, first time I've worked out with a partner in a long time. Good stuff.

Anyway... tomorrow I drop down to 2,850, things should get serious. 36" waist in sight.

Week 5 Day 29

2,850kcal a day. The second half of the cut begins. First time south of 3,000 since mid summer. Made 9.75 ounces of angus sirloin and a large sweet potato to split into my two dinners... tasty.

THE WORKOUT

squat 90x5 113x5 136x5 136x5

military 71x5 85x5 99x5 113x5

dead 127x5 153x5 178x5 215x5

About halfway through the deload process..the weights, except for deads, continue to be tough as the diet continues. The strength difference at 225, 4000cal a day versus 213/2850 a day is WAY MORE than I expected...the good news is though that I am sparing my lean muscle. If anything my shirts are getting tighter, the thigh of most of my jeans is getting uncomfortably tight and yet the waist is shrinking. Hard to complain with that:)

Gotta go to work, adios muchachi.

Workout of the year!

WEEK 5 DAY 31

I had my best workout of 2006 on its final day. All the lifts felt more than manageable, my form did not waver, fn awesome.

Squat
90x5 113x5 136x5 158x5 186x3 136x8

Feet stayed planted, back stayed straight, went deep down into the hole, could've surpassed 3 reps on the 186 no problemo.

Bench
79x5 99x5 119x5 139x5 163x3 119x5

Concentrated on tucking those elbows, everything was smooth.

Rows
74x5 92x5 111x5 129x5 151x3 111x8

Nailed the 151s, didn't expect that. As Borat would say: is good!

Life at 2,859 cal hasn't been fun... I miss 4,000 plus:) I haven't had any cravings though, and have been very strict except for at pre-allotted cheat times throughout the weeks.

I don't plan on doing much drinking tonight as I am designated driver and I'm kind of sick of alcohol. I'm sure I will find some way to have fun though :devil:

Anyway thanks for following everybody and please have a very happy and healthy 2007.

And a quick shout out to my boys... GO JETS!

Rough start to the new year. The car broke down leaving a friend's house in Queens about 10:30pm on 1/1. 2006 350z with about 15k. The thing cranks but no gas.. must be the fuel pump. Nissan emergency roadside assistance claimed my warranty doesnt cover a tow. Amex Roadside assistance only covers up to 5 miles. I live 20 away and work 40. Got my mom to use her gold triple AAA which is good for up to a 100 mile tow... only the car started when the tow guy came. But the check engine light stayed on so I towed it anyway. Got to work unshowered at 2:30. Didn't eat 'til noon. F***! I'm gonna tear the gym up in the a.m. and let some of this rage out.

Top Bottom