Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kabeetz: Cut Up or Shut Up [OFFICIAL LOG]

Those are percentages, yeah.

The numbers in grams are

Protein: 388
Carbs: 306
Fiber: 34
Fat: 82
Saturdated: 12

JPT...as for the clen.. I am primarily taking for the anti-catabolic benefit that it would provide while cutting, with the metabalic benefit being an extremely welcome. Is that stupid?

JKurz1 said:
Calories: 3504
Macros: 46p/32c/22f
??????????????? DOESNT MAKE SENSE

jpt said:
what do you mean..."goal is to get weak??" just b/c your trying to lose bf doesn't mean you have to get weaker per say...it happens alot because of the weight loss but not in every case

Not that I'm trying to get weaker, just that I'm getting stronger but to a level that is nothing super impressive. Gotta stop knocking myself, lame defense mechanism I guess. I'm definitely happy with how far I've come and look forward to getting where I wanna be.

Kabeetz said:
Those are percentages, yeah.

The numbers in grams are

Protein: 388
Carbs: 306
Fiber: 34
Fat: 82
Saturdated: 12

JPT...as for the clen.. I am primarily taking for the anti-catabolic benefit that it would provide while cutting, with the metabalic benefit being an extremely welcome. Is that stupid?
you can avoid being catabloic by restoring your glycogen levels post workout and making sure your consuming a good slow digesting protein before bed. not trying to talk you out of it i just think you would see better results if you used the clen at a lower bf

12/2

Today's Workout (3 pm)

All the 5x5 friday "extra" stuff: 3 sets each of dips, barbell curls and pushdowns.

I used to go on Saturdays to my old gym, which converted to a Planet Fitness. My membership used up so this was my first time doing barbell curls this 5x5 as barbells are "banned" from Planet Fitness, rofl.

Today's Meals

Notes: Woke up at 8:26 for a 9am and then Noon class so I had to grab some on the go options that I normally wouldn't early, which kind of frontloaded my carbs more than I would've liked. I work two jobs on Fridays and Saturdays are my only day off and I often fail to prepare Sat meals in advance. Whatever, no biggie.

Calories: 3501
Macros: 103g fat w 24 saturated/ 318g carbs including 44g fiber/334g protein
28/33/40
(would like to boost the fat to 30, as other meats besides chicken get used throughout the weak I expect it to balance out, will make grocery adjustments next week if necessary)

1 Thomas' Whole Wheat Bagel Bread
6oz Eye Round Steak Strips w/ Peppers & Mrs. Dash 10 minute marinade
Optimum Whey, 3 shakes @ 2 scoops each
2 cups skim milk
1 cup quaker oats
2 apples
I pound Purdue Lean Ground Chicken
Classico Tomato & Basil - 1 mini jar
ANPB - 1 serving
Almonds - 19
Bird's Eye Pea & Veggie Blend - 2 servings

Tomorrow is cardio day... and I'm saving my first cheat meal for next Saturday or Sunday since it would be pretty lame to take it 2nd or 3rd day.

That's all folks.

Reason you know this cut is gonna kick some serious ass #363:

THC feuled munchie-attack survival

While everyone else was eating doritos and pints o' Chunky Monkey, the kid was able to stay focused and stick with his tbspn of ANPB with a packet of Splenda on top for that sweet tooth.

That is my ghetto sweet tooth solution by the way, try it you might like it. Spoonful of ANPB with a packet or two of splenda poured on it to lick off. What can I say I'm no Emeril.

Anyways I'm already late for work. Working on Sundays bites. Looking forward to a little Rocky soundtrack enhanced hill sprint interval cardio session this evening.

Week 1
Day 3

Hill sprints in the cold rock. It's been awhile since I did high intensity cardio and it felt good to be out there, perfect chill to the weather, a nice night, ipod and a giant, endless hill in my neighborhood. Good stuff.

Unfortunately I have to backload my calories because I just didn't get enough into today at work, I'm at about 2000 and it's damn near 8 est. Ate 9 egg whites and three whole eggs just to get to that too.

I'm feeling some unusual soreness, I'm assuming its a supplement effect. Popped 2 extra potassium and 2 taurine when I got home from work. Nothing bad though and no shakes or headaches, etc. to report.

It doesn't help that I go up and down stairs endlessly at my weekend job either though.

Tomorrow's a big workout. A local bb competitor who's a real good and real massive dude pointed out a flaw in my squat form and I hope to iron it out tomorrow.

The meat's taking forever to defrost. I got some spiced apple chicken sausage on top w/ 15gs of protein per link and 1 gram of fat. Add some brown rice and some peppers and u're good to go.

12/4
WEEK 1
DAY 4

Workout

Squat 95x5, 119x5, 143x5, 167x5, 191x5

I have developed a habit of lifting my heels when in the ATF position, and concentrated specifically on keeping my feet grounded. I focused on shifting my body weight back and it made a 99% improvement. Awesome.

Bench 83x5, 104x5, 125x5, 146x5, 167x5

My worst lift. I'm dying to get to 185 by the time 2006 is over with. Going for 171 on Friday.

Rows 78x5, 97x5, 116x5, 136x5, 155x5

I thought I was gonna hit a plateau about 5 PR's ago, and it hasn't happened. That 155 was tough though, but I did my best to make sure I didn't compromise form and kept my back arched at parallel to the floor.

WEEK 1
Day 6

Workout:
5x5 Week 14 day 2

squat 95 x 5, 119 x 5, 143 x 5, 143 x 5

Always like to take my light squat day as an opportunity to really focus on perfecting form, getting the ass all the way to the floor, pausing slightly and exploding right back up. Good stuff. I'm coming along way from smith machine 505 partial squats at 19 shit.

military press 74 x 5, 89 x 5, 104 x 5, 119 x 5

I just wanna hit 135 already. Tired of the 25's and change. It's nice to keep progressing on a body part that has always been a bit of trouble for me along with chest. Can't wait to meet that goal.

Deadlift 144 x 5, 173 x 5, 202 x 5, 235 x 5
Was supposed to do 231 but I went to 235, after jumping up from 205 to 225 last week. I've done sldl's way back in the day but not consistently and this my first time planning and progressing on this lift period, so my body is gettign accustomed to it and I am getting the #'s up to where they should be. They take a hell of a lot out of you. Squats can wear you out but Deads can make u feel like u got knocked out. I LOVE IT.

3 sets of decline situps. Gotta start adding weight.

Diet Update:

The diet has been going great, Trying to keep my macros at 40%/30%/30% and pretty much meetign that give or take one or two percentage points between the carbs and fat on a day to day basis. I've got a tupperware of grilled chicken over spinach with two table spoons of olive oil and 3 table spoons of balsamic that I CAN'T WAIT to down over the course of the day. A couple light yogurts and some cottage cheese with sugar free jell-o will get me to 5 o clock.

I underbought carb sources at the market this week but tomorrow night is shopping day so it should be fine. I've got a box of whole wheat pasta to tide me over.

Anyways, back to work.

Top Bottom