Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kabeetz: Cut Up or Shut Up [OFFICIAL LOG]

Kabeetz said:
Dude... you can ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUTELY cut with moderate amounts of carbs. Low carb dieting is not the only way to go.

2500 calories a day coming in, way more being burned daily.

I was 300 pounds of fat when I was 18 years old. I probably know 10% of all things lifting, but what I definitely know is what works for me when I am trying to cut.

Your goal is to get into contest shape and win a contest and I am very proud of you and love reading about you chasing your goal. If I wanted to get to under 10% bf I would eliminate all carbs as well. That's not my goal though. If I lose anywhere from .25 of a pound to 2.5 pounds a week, I consider that a win. Anything more and I know I'm in a highly catabolic state.

you my friend are ABSOLUTLEY CORRECT and it's all a maatter of BMR, cal in vs out, goal, etc. I WAS EXTREEEMELY OUT OF LINE...........I retract everything I said......you have made huge progress and 1lb a week is HUGE!!! I thought your goals were different, but now I realize you want to be strong and in good shape (which you are btw)........I agreee with everything you said and it has been a pleasure reading your log.....again, forgive me, it's the clomid (ummm....yeah right) that was talking....eat up, enjoy life, and you'll hit your goals but not with assholes like me making dumb ass remarks.......I am 1111110% supportive! I wish you the best brutha!

JKurz1 said:
you my friend are ABSOLUTLEY CORRECT and it's all a maatter of BMR, cal in vs out, goal, etc. I WAS EXTREEEMELY OUT OF LINE...........I retract everything I said......you have made huge progress and 1lb a week is HUGE!!! I thought your goals were different, but now I realize you want to be strong and in good shape (which you are btw)........I agreee with everything you said and it has been a pleasure reading your log.....again, forgive me, it's the clomid (ummm....yeah right) that was talking....eat up, enjoy life, and you'll hit your goals but not with assholes like me making dumb ass remarks.......I am 1111110% supportive! I wish you the best brutha!
who are you and what did you do with jk
:heart:

JK is gone.......Bunny......he's gone or 95% gone.......thanks to therapy, and DRUGS!!! nah, but zoloft does help.....

Weekend update...

Saturday did 20 minutes of cardio. Tried to mix it up, did the "mystery hike" setting on the treadmill. Wackness. Back to HIIT.

Sunday's diet log:

9:00 a.m.

2 scoops ON Whey Rocky Road
1 medium banana
1/2 cup oats
1 serving ANPB

12:30 p. m.
Grilled Chicken platter @ Ranch 1
(About 6oz Grilled chicken, broccoli and carrots, baked potato)

5:00 p.m.
1 ounce almonds

7:00 p.m.
11.4 ounces Tilapia
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil

10:00 p.m.
2 scoops ON Whey Rocky Road

Total: 2291 calories 41%protein/34% carbs/25% fat
(less than I thought, but I put 1 cup of oats for breakfast into fitday and I'm sure now that I am logging it that it was only 1/2 cup. Either way.)

NOTES: Cooked a ton of beef, chicken and extra lean ground turkey for the week. Measured myself this morning and I gotta tell you... 2500 a day is the magic cutting number for me right now, I just feel lighter every morning...36 inches is right around the corner hopefully:)

JKurz1 said:
JK is gone.......Bunny......he's gone or 95% gone.......thanks to therapy, and DRUGS!!! nah, but zoloft does help.....
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! KNEW IT WAS THE DRUGS TALKING

Everyone knows this log is where all the people with mood swings and drug habits hang out. Nothing wrong with that :rasta:

Going to the gym in 45 minutes... getting psyched up listening to some angry music and reading threads... will post some great results in the morning.

WORKOUT

10:15 p.m.

5 minute cardio warmup
static stretching
bar complex

Squats
95x5 118x5 143x5 167x5 191x5

Bench
83x5 105x5 125x5 144x5 167x5

Rows
72x5 90x5 107x5 125x5 144x5

Hypers
45 x 8 x 2

Declines
Bodyweight x 8 x 3

NOTES: I'm pretty f'n happy. Gonna tieBench PR coming up this friday, squat and row PR the week after. I hope I can keep gaining strength despite losing all this unwanted fat.

WORKOUT SONG OF THE DAY: An exciting new Kabeetz log feature highlighting one of the songs that got me particularly pumped during my workout :) This workout's winner was: "Sad But True" by Metallica.

DIET

8:30 a.m.
2 scoops ON Whey
Banana
1 serving ANPB

10:30 a.m.
4.5 ounces Beef, eye of round
1 ounce peppers
1 serving brown rice

1:00 p.m.
4.5 ounces beef, eye of round
1 ounce peppers
1 servingbrown rice

4:00 p.m.
4.5 ounces beef, eye of round
1 ounce peppers

5:45 p.m.
2 scoops ON Whey
1 serving ANPB

9:30 p.m. (pre-workout/after class)
1 scoop ON Whey
1/2 cup quaker oats

11:45 p.m. (post workout)
2 scoop ON Whey
1 medium banana
1 cup frozen berry blend

NOTES: The drawback of the latenight workout is the late carbs and the difficulty of getting in the meal post-post workout. Not much can be done about that though. It was a good lifting day, a good diet day, what more could you ask for.

TODAY'S GOAL: SPRINTS

Top Bottom