Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just a word for thought ( ripped on carbs )

kiwibrian

THATS RIGHT , MOST OF YOU THING HIGH PROTEIN LOW CARBS IS THE WAY TO GO DONE THAT FOR 6 WEEKS LIVED IN HELL SOME DAYS . CHANGED TO MODERATE PROTEIN MODERATE CARBS LOW FAT FOR 6 WEEKS NEW PERSON WORKOUTS GREAT JUST WON A MAJOR BODYBUILDING TITLE SOME DAYS UP TO 6 INTAKES OF CARBS FOR 6 WEEKS THE MORE I PILLED THE CARBS IN THE MORE RIPPED I GOT TESTED AT 4 % BF .

( FUCK THE KETO DIET ) DO WHATS RIGHT FOR YOU .........KEEP YOUR MIND IN GOOD SHAPE BE NICE AND DONT LIVE IN HELL ON THE KETO........

PEACE OF MIND :D

I totally agree. Going on the keto is ridiculous. Just eat right and do good sessions fo cardio. Hey if youre gonna do cardio for 45 mons, youll be there for 45 kmins no matter what. So bust your ass while there.
Do what works for you. I am not a BB, but i have 4% fat also. Ive never gone on a keto and never will. Low carbs make it really really hard to work out and function.

I have to agree with you. I used to think everyone should be on a keto diet to lose fat, but it never really worked for me, although I have seen great results in some people with it. I definitely think a CKD has its place, but its not at all necessary in order to achieve ultra-low bodyfat levels. I recently started adding carbs a few days a week (carb cycling diet), and fat is coming off faster in 2 weeks better than months on a low carb, higher fat/protein diet.

Well, I'm sorry the keto didn't work for you. It works for a lot of people, including myself. I started 3 weeks ago, and my weight went down from 184/5 to 178.5 this morning. I've never lost this much fat this fast. And I've tried a lot of diets. This is very easy to handle as well. Anyway, just my 2c. I'm glad you found a diet that works for you. Congrats on the 4% you lucky bastard!!! :)

Moderate carbs/moderate protein/low fat works for me and everyone else I've seen use it and stick to it for contest prep. I've mentioned this before, but it was a while ago, so I'll mention it again. I did a survey at one of the post National dinners of the top males and females that got first in their classes. Not one of them used a low carb or keto diet for their preparation.

This may have nothing to do with fatloss success for your average recreational lifter/BB who is possibly already well down the road to insulin resistance and doesn't use lots of gear. But at the top level, carbs are crucial.

Congrats Brian

thanks you guys , next show tomorrow feel on top of the world even was up at 3 am cleaning my garage and 25 mins on the treadmill . what seems to get me pumped and increase vein size within 15 mins is a intake of good steak .

keep on pumpin regards brian :D

Top Bottom