Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just seen the nurse

BLiTzd

My gym has a nurse so I finally found out my bf % I'm 9.1 188 lean 18.8 fat I weigh 207. If my bf is 9.1 shouldn't my abs be ripping through by now or do I have to get down to 8 for that? I also tested my bicept strength not sure what it means but it's 137lbs

My gym has a nurse so I finally found out my bf % I'm 9.1 188 lean 18.8 fat I weigh 207. If my bf is 9.1 shouldn't my abs be ripping through by now or do I have to get down to 8 for that? I also tested my bicept strength not sure what it means but it's 137lbs

Bro most of the time these bodyfat tests arent accurate, go by what the scale and mirror says not what the nurse says, trust me.

That was taken like 3 months ago I'm down from that I was around 14% i have notice a good amount of fat gone from my abdomen just didn't know when I can see my 8 pack my uppers are.showing. Ur the lower abs are a bi#ch lol...diet is good I'm eating around 2000-2500 should I do and everyday or eod

Sorry man auto correct on my iPhone should I do abs Ed or Eod. I want to be at 8 buy mid June if it's possible.

Do you count your calories and macros bro? I think if you do you coul reach your goal in no time. Download myfitnesspal on to your iphone and learn how to use it. Youl wonder how you ever lived without it lol. I train abs once a week really intense. Im bulking at the moment and my body fat is quite high but I can still see my 4 pac faintly ive really manage to increase my abs overall mass

Sorry man auto correct on my iPhone should I do abs Ed or Eod. I want to be at 8 buy mid June if it's possible.

I do abs every 3 days bro. Reaching your bf goal will be done through diet and cardio. I would do eod at most. However definitely get your macros dialed in on your food and you will be there in no time.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Top Bottom