Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just eating eggs?

fitdocky

I really have never liked eating eggs. but I moved to a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere. My neighbor grows his own chickens and they lay out a ton of eggs and he hooks me up with a bunch for free. what do you think would happen if I just eat eggs 4 a whole week but made the eggs differently each time like a different recipe?

I really have never liked eating eggs. but I moved to a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere. My neighbor grows his own chickens and they lay out a ton of eggs and he hooks me up with a bunch for free. what do you think would happen if I just eat eggs 4 a whole week but made the eggs differently each time like a different recipe?
Man I ate 4 dozen eggs a week for 6 months and lost 30 lbs . Eggs are one of the most nutritious foods you can eat and a great source of protein.
Instead of bullshit snacks I would eat a few eggs , gained muscle and lost fat at the same time.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Man I ate 4 dozen eggs a week for 6 months and lost 30 lbs . Eggs are one of the most nutritious foods you can eat and a great source of protein.
Instead of bullshit snacks I would eat a few eggs , gained muscle and lost fat at the same time.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

nice man, i love eggs too

i like to eat a lot of eggs, i eat 10 eggs per day
each more eggs boiled fried etc keep eating and it will be fine

Eggs are a core part of my diet and one of my favourite foods. That being said, you don't want to exclude the other nutrients by not eating fruits and veggies.

Top Bottom