Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Junk food vs. Skipping Meal?

BigMann1

Unfortunately I often find myself in situations where I am without access to healthy food. However there is always an abundance of junk food. Is it better to just skip my meal and eat later (of go to bed on an empty stomach) or to eat unhealthy every now and then if that's all I have available?

Any help you guys can give me on this one would be much appreciated. Thanks

It wouldnt be a good idea to make junk food a perminent part of your diet, but using junk to sub a meal once and awile couldn't hurt, especially if you are quite ectomorphic.

bring a shake in a small plastic bottle, but junk isnt that bad if you aren't abusing lol

Meal Prep is the answer.
When I am really being strict, my girlfriend will weigh out and cook like 15-20 chicken breasts. Then put them in containers in the fridge. I take whatever I will need and keep it in my gym bag. Since i always have that damn bag with me, I am never without food. you can also have salads or whatever else your eating with you. I even keep a bottle of hot sauce in there.

To me it would depend whether I'm cutting or bulking.

If I'm bulking and I think I really need the calories then I may eat some of the junk and chalk it up to useless calories my body can use instead of the other protien I give it.

If I'm cutting I would probably just hold out.

Never been in that situation though. Closest I've come was running out of lean protien sources while cutting, since I had to work with limited calories it was exceptionally hard to get enough protien without going over when all the usual sources were gone.

Top Bottom