Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

June competition preparation..

gymdiva20 said:
How are you doing? I have been following your thread excitedly because my first figure comp is this saturday too! Have you started your load yet? What kind of carbs are you loading with....I just started mine thank god (these last few days of depletion were absolute hell) and my coach has me on white rice.

Hi Gymdiva,
You look great! where are you competing?
I have a nutritionist who carbs me up the day of the show. Now my carbs are high and low and pro is 125g.
Today was a bad day. I had a meal at noon and couldn't eat again till 6pm and it wasn't pretty.

needtogetaas said:
OK now you look good but we have a problem. Ya just high jacked ya buddies thread! I think a lovely lady like yourself diserves your own thread any way.
Haha thanks....first I need to get my computer fixed! I hate it when I get involved following somebody's thread and then they disappear, don't want to be that way.

Thandie, I am competing in the Central FL District Figure and BB championship this saturday and then the Tampa Bay Classic next saturday. Then its back to heavy and hard and MORE MUSCLE for next year yay!!!

HOT!

gymdiva20 said:
Let's see if I know how to do this lol.....this is from about two weeks ago....

DSC00199.jpg

gymdiva20 said:
Haha thanks....first I need to get my computer fixed! I hate it when I get involved following somebody's thread and then they disappear, don't want to be that way.

Thandie, I am competing in the Central FL District Figure and BB championship this saturday and then the Tampa Bay Classic next saturday. Then its back to heavy and hard and MORE MUSCLE for next year yay!!!
I hope you are not saying you are going to disappear on us :worried:

gymdiva20 said:

Cool!
I'm competing this saturday 7th and June 28th; both in NYC.
Then I'll go back and add some muscles as well. Something is not easy for me, but will work hard for it.

Good luck! bring some pictures back from the show..

Oh yes, Vixens, I'm so freaking cranky I can't stand myself. However, one more day to go and I'll get to eat plenty sat..

Today 107.4lbs
Only did 35 minutes cardio and abs.
I am very hungry; I'm beginning to think about food I don't have anymore, such as bagels, popcorn, pizza. I'm hallucinating.. :RADAR

Last edited:
Ooooooooooooooooh, have you started tanning? Or are you getting tanned there?

This is exciting, we will have some piccies after the weekend!

:)

Tatyana said:
Ooooooooooooooooh, have you started tanning? Or are you getting tanned there?

This is exciting, we will have some piccies after the weekend!

:)

Tatyana-
I started tanning yesterday. Put on 2 coats of Jana Tana, shower this morning added one coat, will add as I go untill is dark enough.
will start carbing up today and tomorrow. I am ripped now, but will fill up a bit as I go. I will defenitely have some piccies (love that) from the show.

When I did my last show I tanned at the show and was not dark enough; infact I was too light. Will not make that mistake again.. :xeye:

I've always wanted to be the oil and tan girl at the male BB shows. I think I could find my true calling/niche in that job. lol

You feeling better with some carbs in your system, Tand? :) I bet so.

thandie said:
Tatyana-
I started tanning yesterday. Put on 2 coats of Jana Tana, shower this morning added one coat, will add as I go untill is dark enough.
will start carbing up today and tomorrow. I am ripped now, but will fill up a bit as I go. I will defenitely have some piccies (love that) from the show.

When I did my last show I tanned at the show and was not dark enough; infact I was too light. Will not make that mistake again.. :xeye:

Thandie sending best wishes your way....you are 1 day away from a great meal and a DRINK ....yeah!!!!!!! I will be looking for your pics right after the show....GO THANDIE!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom