Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

June competition preparation..

vixensghost said:
Ok, this is totally off subject, but, you'll laugh when I mention it.( I hope)

You have a cowlick in your hair in the SAME place as I do. lol God, my cowlick makes my hair part all freaky in the back of my head too! hehehe

You are looking great pretty lady! :heart:

I do!!! it's soo hysterical. I can't stand it. Try to fix it to no avail.
You have one too? geez... what a bummer!

Thank, BTW.

thandie said:
You have one too? geez... what a bummer!

Thank, BTW.

I do.

My lil trick: I blow my hair UPSIDE down. I use the flat iron to flip it backwards then "pick" it out with a comb. It helps if you use a ton of hair spray too. :)

vixensghost said:
Might be a little extreme if us cowlicked ladies went this far...

I'll say!!

How are you doing? I have been following your thread excitedly because my first figure comp is this saturday too! Have you started your load yet? What kind of carbs are you loading with....I just started mine thank god (these last few days of depletion were absolute hell) and my coach has me on white rice.

gymdiva20 said:
How are you doing? I have been following your thread excitedly because my first figure comp is this saturday too! Have you started your load yet? What kind of carbs are you loading with....I just started mine thank god (these last few days of depletion were absolute hell) and my coach has me on white rice.
Do you have a thread with pics or anything? I think we would all love to see you before your comp.

Let's see if I know how to do this lol.....this is from about two weeks ago....

DSC00199.jpg

OK now you look good but we have a problem. Ya just high jacked ya buddies thread! I think a lovely lady like yourself diserves your own thread any way.

Top Bottom