Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

June competition preparation..

This is so ironic and I still can't believe it.
I went into this competition with hopes of getting my Pro card in Masters because I could not believe I could get overall over young well prepared girls.

So, I always enter both Open and Mastes, just because I look descent enough to compete with the youngsters, LOL!
To my surprise I got 2nd in Masters, which I felt disapointed. Then I go and win 1st in the Open, I was like, wtf? The winner of the short class and I go out to get the overall, and I see who I was competing with and I though "shit, what was I thinking? she'll beat me in a second". When they called my name I got the overall, I just could not believe it. I'm still scratching my head.

Now, That I'm a Pro, I have to go out and compete with the Pro's. Well, that means amazon young Pro's. I'm just blown away!

Just wanted to share!
As soon as I get pics, I'll share; hopefully this coming week. Fortunately, I asked a photographer there to give me his card, so I'll call him and and ask him to email some pics.

This is so ironic and I still can't believe it.
I went into this competition with hopes of getting my Pro card in Masters because I could not believe I could get overall over young well prepared girls.

So, I always enter both Open and Mastes, just because I look descent enough to compete with the youngsters, LOL!
To my surprise I got 2nd in Masters, which I felt disapointed. Then I go and win 1st in the Open, I was like, wtf? The winner of the short class and I go out to get the overall, and I see who I was competing with and I though "shit, what was I thinking? she'll beat me in a second". When they called my name I got the overall, I just could not believe it. I'm still scratching my head.

Now, That I'm a Pro, I have to go out and compete with the Pro's. Well, that means amazon young Pro's. I'm just blown away!

Just wanted to share!
As soon as I get pics, I'll share; hopefully this coming week. Fortunately, I asked a photographer there to give me his card, so I'll call him and and ask him to email some pics.

CONGRATULATIONS thandie!! I knew you'd ROCK the house.
I'll be anxiously waiting to see your photo's.

I'm speechless. You are a badass! Try not to think ahead to those young competitors, instead just soak up the moment. This is your moment. There is nothing you can't do Thandie! I'm so happy for you!

Here are a few pics. More to come!
BTW, I'm bingeing on dates. LOL! I feel ill!!!!!!

Micheles3.jpg

Micheles2.jpg

get-attachmentaspx.jpg

Congratulations Thandie!!! You da Wo-Man!!! :dance2:

Thank you, guys!

I appreciate your comments!

BM, you have no idea how great I feel that I'm able to inspire you to better yourself as you age. I truly believe is my mission to help woman age more beautiful and dignified. As we know, women tend to fall apart at my age and just basically give up, and I'm here to tell you, this is the best years of your life, No lie!
I feel better then I ever had and I know anyone can do it, but no one can do it with a negative mentality and feelings of 'being over for them'. Everything starts in your mind. You can do anything you want, and at any age. 50 is when you have a second chance to do things right; you just have to work at it, but we always had.
Much love to you, BM! You're definitely my e-friend!

Thank you, guys!

I appreciate your comments!

BM, you have no idea how great I feel that I'm able to inspire you to better yourself as you age. I truly believe is my mission to help woman age more beautiful and dignified. As we know, women tend to fall apart at my age and just basically give up, and I'm here to tell you, this is the best years of your life, No lie!
I feel better then I ever had and I know anyone can do it, but no one can do it with a negative mentality and feelings of 'being over for them'. Everything starts in your mind. You can do anything you want, and at any age. 50 is when you have a second chance to do things right; you just have to work at it, but we always had.
Much love to you, BM! You're definitely my e-friend!
You really have nothing to fear with the younger pros cause you look outstanding. You should write a book on aging gracefully cause I am in aww of the fact that you look so young. I know dieting and exercise are a big part of it. Any other tips you got please share. I don't know if you posted it anywhere but when did you start training etc?

You really have nothing to fear with the younger pros cause you look outstanding. You should write a book on aging gracefully cause I am in aww of the fact that you look so young. I know dieting and exercise are a big part of it. Any other tips you got please share. I don't know if you posted it anywhere but when did you start training etc?

Thank you, Super!

I've been training for 21 years.

Here is something I posted and Omega found.

Quote posted by thandie
Thank you!
Yes, I have no wrinkles.
First, genetics helps!
peelings/facials every two months.
Drink green tea (gave up coffee)
No sugar (it gives you wrinkles)
Hardly drink alcohol.(a glass of great champagne once in a while)
Don't smoke.
Never did drugs.
Use great skin products.
Drink lots of water.
Exercise.
Eat whole foods.
Use sun block #15 under my make-up 365 days a year.
Wear a hat in the summer.
Don't sun-tan except when walking on the streets.
Get massages.
Rest (but that I don't do enough, I must admit)
Phew!

Most of these things you can do, just be consistent. However, you don't need to be 100% good, but at least 80% of the time.

Now I'm adding, be true to yourself and others. This is a BIG one because you'll feel more at peace with yourself and it will radiate to others.
Be kind to yourself.

Top Bottom