Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

June competition preparation..

Lyine leg curls:...The lower bicep femoris muscles are hit with the leg curl routine! I think it's prolly one of the greatest lil diddies for building separtion needed to set your legs apart from "other's". :)

I'm sure I don't need to tell you two this, but, if anyone else is interested in the proper form--- I'll give it MY best shot at 'splainin. :)

This can be done on the standing leg curl machine if your gym does not have a lying position machine( I 'v seen few who have not, but just in case):

Lay face down on the machine, place your heels UNDER the leg pads or rollers.IF the machine you have selected has 2 rollers or pads, SELECT the upper set!If provided, grip the side of the bench,the bench legs, or handles. TIGHTEN the grip until you are SURE your hips will REMIAN in CONTACT with the surface of the machine during the exercise.

INHALE and use the muscles of the back of the leg to curl the pads in a semicircular path as FAR toward the butt as possible. Pause for one complete breathing cycle and direct your efforts to the full contraction of your leg muscles. EXHALE and slowly resist the weight until you return near the initial position. BEFORE you allow the weights to come to rest against the machine's stops, start the next rep.

This lil diddy hits mostly the leg biceps when the toes are pointed straight forward. You can move the focus to the outter or inner heads of the hamstring by simply pointing your tootsies( toes) inward or outward as you execute rep. IF you are having some trouble keeping your hips DOWN, OR you want more hammy action- RAISE the upper torso 6 to 12 inches ABOVE the level of the hips.

I've just helped or made someone scracth their head wondering what I just typed. It makes sense to me, but ,I often have a hard time 'splainin in print. :)

Also another thought is to rotate your pelvis a bit (creating a arch in your back) and squeeze the glutes this will make them higher. But remember to hold in the lower abs or you will look pregnant :)

Thank you all for you imput. I will go heavier as soon as I finish my contest and I'll try going as low as I can with the aquats (something I don't normally do, but know is best)However, as guardian said, it won't be that noticeable because my BF% will not go too low. I'm now provably 9% and thats as low as it will go because I do figure.
As far as rotating the pelvis :) I am trying to do that. I keep thinking "think stripper ". Well, I'll try harder..:worried:
You all had great suggestions and I'll try them.

Today 109.2lbs
AM cardio 35 minutes.

Did light legs, since I'll be doing legs again on Monday.

PM cardio NONE... :D :dance2:

heatherrae said:
You look GREAT! I love your butt! Such a PERFECT rear end.

Thank you..

:wavey:

Just wanted to say HI as I have been working long days and I have a firewall at work now for Elite.

You do look great, it is amazing and inspiring.

It's so funny, you should hear what most of the lads say about women in chat, they think once women are over 30 they are just not 'hawt' anymore.

You look better than most young ladies in their 20s

:)

Tatyana said:
:wavey:

Just wanted to say HI as I have been working long days and I have a firewall at work now for Elite.

You do look great, it is amazing and inspiring.

It's so funny, you should hear what most of the lads say about women in chat, they think once women are over 30 they are just not 'hawt' anymore.

You look better than most young ladies in their 20s

:)

Thanks Mydawgs, I'll let you know how I do..

Tatyana, thank you! :wavey:
I know, is funny, but must young girls take their youths for granted. They're always shocked when they see what I look like, but they don't want to do the work.

It's hard work, but I much rather do the work then look like what happens to the average person. And I love doing this. I feel much better then when I was younger.
In addition to my business, I have become a life coach. Helping women and men stay healthy, young, beautiful and current. Because people are always asking me 'how do I do it?' Is really not that difficult, you just have to want it.

Hope you have enough time to train hard..

Top Bottom