Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Juice Booster question?

InGreatShape

I drink it once or twice a week, we have one at the gym and they offer high protein shake, Is this fine or should I slow it down?

Booster Juice is Canada's largest chain of fresh juice and smoothie bars.[1] The chain specializes in health-conscious smoothies composed of a pure juice, fruit sorbet or vanilla frozen yogurt, frozen fruit, fresh yogurt and ice.

courtesy of Wikipedia

Booster Juice is Canada's largest chain of fresh juice and smoothie bars.[1] The chain specializes in health-conscious smoothies composed of a pure juice, fruit sorbet or vanilla frozen yogurt, frozen fruit, fresh yogurt and ice.

courtesy of Wikipedia

Being from Canada, i have seen them around. We have one in the mall, and i have never actually had one before people say they are just great. However, i would assume they are loaded with sugar, but they are made with real fruits so they might be decent. I wouldn't suggest it much though, try and make your own at home and take it on the go.

Being from Canada, i have seen them around. We have one in the mall, and i have never actually had one before people say they are just great. However, i would assume they are loaded with sugar, but they are made with real fruits so they might be decent. I wouldn't suggest it much though, try and make your own at home and take it on the go.

I had one a couple times before and it was delicious, but it tasted too sweet to be that good for you...also it was like 7 bucks, so I only got it a couple times.

here's some nutritional info:
Booster Juice - Calories, Nutrition Facts, Recipes & More - Search | LIVESTRONG.COM=

Top Bottom