Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is juice bad?

Francisco43

Hi bros, question, in the am with break fast I like to have one or two big glasses of apple juice or oj I wonder How bad is it ? Its alot of sugar but
Do you think the fact that's natural sugar it won't be bad, like making you gain extraweight or raising sugar levels?thank you.

if it is fresh squeezed apple or OJ i don't have any issues with it

the problem is 99% of the juices out there are heavily processed and they have added sugars so they are awful choices.

so either fresh squeeze your own juice in moderation, or buy a good quality greens powder

Sugar is sugar. When it really comes down to it, juice and soda pop are pretty much the same thing.

Look at the nutrition facts of a bottle of juice and a can of soda. They will be identical. Sure you are getting some vitamins with the juice but it's still loaded with sugar.

A much better option would be to eat the whole fruit. Have an apple instead of apple juice

You just want to watch your results. If you are trying to lose weight and not seeing results then cut it back. If you are still getting the results you want then I wouldn't worry about it.

Top Bottom