Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jpt's log

jpt

well i figured i read enough of other peoples logs i should prob do one lol.

stats
age 28

height 5'9

weight 165lbs

bf %10.5 %

***my goals have been for the last 4 months to get down to about 8% bodyfat (originally i wanted 6% but figured i should throw in a bulking phase after i hit 8% and then cut again) i have always lifted and gone to the gym regularly since i was 18, but just started doing things the right way recently (diet, training etc.)

i started 4 months ago at 178lbs and 15.5% bf....i have def improved and i have alot of you guys to thank for that....however i want to improve more!!

i'll have to post some pics of me the and now... all though i am very self conscious b/c i know most of you look ALOT better. but i'll park the pride aside and get to it...

here is what my diet looks like today

meal 1
- 2 scoops mhp probolic shake
-1/2 cup of oats
-1 fish oil cap
-1 glucorell
-1multi
-2 green tea

meal 2
- 2 cups of lana's eggwhites

(forgot my whole wheat bread this morning dang!!)

here is how the rest of the day is planned out

meal 3
-99% fat free ground turkey chili w/ whole wheat pasta
-2 glucorell
-2 green tea

meal 4
-1 can of tuna

pwo
1 tablespoon anpb

workout

i'll post late on tonight

pwo
- 2 scoops mhp probolic shake w/ strawberries and bluberries

meal 5
-6 oz of grilled chicken salad
-1 can of green beans or frozen spinach

meal 6
-1-2 tablespoons of anpb

macros roughly look like this today 2200cals 250p/100c/40f

besides pwo shake i'll try not to consume carbs after i 7pm...just veggies at dinner and what's in the anpb

pics on the way sometime tonight or tomorrow

jpt you got somer NICE size on you man .. I cannot wait to see your progress!!!! No quitting :velvett:

Need back shot and the wheels.. when you have time :)

Cute pooch :) Love the lighting & sheets :) .. make your bed :velvett: lol :D

here is the back...this was taken a few months ago...bascially the same...minus a little size but a little more striated on the upper shoulders

as fas as the wheels go...they absolutely suck. i lift light b/c i have torn my acl, mcl, lateral and medial miniscus in my left knee (4 surgies don't feel like having another one done haha)....no lifty heavy no more for jp. my cardio has been walking at 3.0 on a 15% incline = good leg workout. i throw some squats and leg presses in there a few times a week but nothing crazy....i will have to live with poor legs i guess...

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f306/pantydroppa2000/me.gif

sgtslaughter said:
Nice jpt... you'll do very well :coffee:

thx bro...i'm looking forward to sharing my everyday diet, training and whatever else goes into these logs with the board lol. can def use the feedback and motivation.

*Bunny* said:
jpt you got somer NICE size on you man .. I cannot wait to see your progress!!!! No quitting :velvett:

Need back shot and the wheels.. when you have time :)

Cute pooch :) Love the lighting & sheets :) .. make your bed :velvett: lol :D

that is my woman's responsibility i tried making the bed before..she banned me from ever doing it again...i have no problem with that lol...i pay the mortgage, bills, cook and provide transportation....she makes the bed lol. not a bad deal right?? although i help with the cleaning sometimes :eek2:

6:15 starting time

5g of creatine mixed in a glass of gatorade right before i lifted

incline hammer strength
-2x12 2 plates each side (did a few negatives on the second set)

dips-2x14 no weight added...shoulders started hurting so i stopped both times at 14...prob should hae done flyes or something but whatever

weighted pull ups
-first set w/ 25lb dumbell.. let dumbell go at 8 on the first set then got 3 more
-second set w/25lb dumbell... let dumbell go at 6 and then got 2 more

***i only rested about 1 minute,..maybe 1 1/2 tops that's pretty much fro all my sets....no more then 1 1/2 minute rest
front military presses
-1x14 (was only trying for 12) 125lbs

side laterals
1x15 30lb dumbells....(again only trying for 12...don't think i can up the weight really b/c i feel i'll start to cheat at like 8...slow and controlled is fine with me)

standing military behind the neck
1x 12 70lbs did these nice and slow and really felt my rear delts working hard! i usually do not do these but my shoulders felt ok for this one and plus i didn't feel like using dumbells for for rear delts

dumbell shrugs
1x15 80lbs dumbells at the side....neck bent slightly fwrd so i can try and bring my traps to my ears :) held each contraction for about 1-2 seconds

hammer curls
2x12 45lbs was too easy....but again i don't want to cheat so i'll prob either do these sitting down next time or go slower w/ mor negatives

lying tricep extensions
2x12 80lbs.....nothing to really add...was just eeeehhh....wed i'll do dips on the benches with a plate on my lap

10 minutes treadmill 15% incline 2.5mph

ended at 7:15

pwo mhp shake w/blueberries and strawberries 5/g og creatine

i'll do this mon/wed/fri with some variations except for pullups. i'll prob throw in some light squats on wed....

overall decent workout...not my best...or my worst...feeling ok about looking in the mirror tonight...tomorrow mornign is a different story

time to cook some meals :Chef:

and i'm spent......

Top Bottom