Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jpt's log

workout yesterday was ok.....intensity was so so......maybe just bc it was monday...not sure :rolleyes:

5:45 took 7 caps amp02 once again didn't feel like a real surge of energy or crazy concentration but after i was done i felt my whole body shaking and pumped for a while. i'm going to up my dose to 8 caps tomorrow :)

6:05 started workout
chest
- inclind dumbell presses 2x 13 65 lbs
- hammerstrength presses 2x 15 2 plates

back
- weighted pullups w/25lb dumbell 1x8 dropped dumbell and got 3 more
1x6 dropped dumbell and got 1 more
- lat pull downs (palms facing me) 2x12

shoulders
- front military press 1x10 140lbs
- side laterals 1x15 30lbs
- dumbell presses 1x12 55lbs
- cable upright rows 1x10

arms
- hammer curls 2x12,10 45lb dumbells
- pushdowns w/ rope (haven't done these in a while...usually do lying extensions or dips...i'm glad i switched it up though :)) 2x12

abs
-hanging leg raises 3x 15
-rope crunches 3x 12

done at 6:50

shoulders def are def very sore today....i'm think maybe throwing in the dumbell presses was a mistake...prob should have done rear laterals or something...anyway...hope it's not sore for tomorrow :coffee:

go with 10 -12 caps ! of Amplify02

it will last you a month at that dose easy.

Women take 5-7 caps

Men take 8-12 caps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you calling me a chick?? haha....i bet most women here can probably lift more then me actually :(

Workout looks good!! How'd the fish last nite turn out?? What'd you have??

You have a good day too!! :)

hey jens...

didn't cook the fish actually...i forgot i've been marinaing some flank steaks for 2 days so i had to eat them instead before they went bad...boy were they good :chomp:

can't cook em tonight either b/c i have a bar meeting and won't get home until 8:30ish....but i will defrost them tonight and make them tomorrow :Chef:

jpt said:
you calling me a chick?? haha....i bet most women here can probably lift more then me actually :(
I've been telling you to put the pink DB's back...... They are going to keep thinking that till you work your way up... Try the Bosu ball :lmao:

jpt said:
:sulk:

but they are so perty looking lol
I know, I know.. but you really have to move up and use the ugly metal ones. Maybe you could tie bows on them and make them all cheery... Richard Simmons.

today's diet

meal 1
- 2scoops mhp shake (no oats...will not be able to make the gym so keeping my carbs and fat down today) may jump rope when i get home later...we'll see
-multi
-1 gluc
-1 fish oil
-3 green tea

meal 2
- 3 whole eggs 1 cup of eggwhites
- 1 gluc

meal 3
- 8 oz flank steak
- 2 gluc
- 2 green tea

*****rest of the days meals*****

meal 4
- 1 can of tuna

meal 5
- 6 oz grilled chicken w/ peppers
- 1 gluc

meal 6
- maybe some fat free ham....don't really feel like starting to cook at 9pm

macros for the days

Totals 1790cals 82fat 14carbs 233protein (rough estimate)

a little low for me but like i said....not sure if the gym will be in my future tonight :rolleyes:

treilin said:
I know, I know.. but you really have to move up and use the ugly metal ones. Maybe you could tie bows on them and make them all cheery... Richard Simmons.
LMFAO lol ^^ You crack me up T

jpt said:
Aww you have to start somewhere. Keep on doing what you're doing jpt, it's the right way :wavey:

Top Bottom