Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jpt's log

jpt said:
-i'm going to cook talipia :Chef: ...have to look up some recipes online...anyone know of any? also have some green beans or spinach
Try the recipe thread in the women's forum.. I'm sure there are some in there!

Reactions: jpt
treilin said:
Try the recipe thread in the women's forum.. I'm sure there are some in there!

yep...was in there looking and then jens helped me out :)

lotta great threads in the womens forum by the way...value added imo!!! i know alot of people prob don't go in there b/c it's the "womens" forum but that's a big mistake....the logs are very organized and detailed :) ;)

you go girls :p

jpt said:
yep...was in there looking and then jens helped me out :)

lotta great threads in the womens forum by the way...value added imo!!! i know alot of people prob don't go in there b/c it's the "womens" forum but that's a big mistake....the logs are very organized and detailed :) ;)

you go girls :p

That's very nice of you to say!! :)

3 huge meat a balls (as my grandmother would say) made of pork, veal, and beef
PROB. MORE DAMAGE THA THAT 1/4 BURGER!!

prob not....

but it doesn't really matter b/c it fits into my macros...the 3 meatballs i ate are about 550 cals from my analysis on fitday.com and labels. 58g protein 21g of fat 8g of carbs roughly i'll be at the high end of my macros (try to keep btwn 1900-2100) but it's all good.

double 1/4 pounder with cheese:
730cals 360fat cals 40g of fat 47gprotein 46gcarbs

looks like i'm picking up some schaaaaaweeeeet and sour sauce on the way home from work!

how important do you think is the cabbage in this recipe considering i'm not really a fan of it

jpt said:
looks like i'm picking up some schaaaaaweeeeet and sour sauce on the way home from work!

how important do you think is the cabbage in this recipe considering i'm not really a fan of it

Not very....leave it out & use some other veggies instead - like snow peas, red cabbage if you like it, extra broccoli, bell peppers, onions, etc etc

Top Bottom