Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jpt's log

Hello!! How did the cardio go with the amp? I never used it before cardio only weights... So I was curious! Hope u r having a good weekend!!

hey tre....amp02 pre cardio...hmmm...not really sure how i felt. i don't think it helped too much...but i only took 6 so...maybe if i take 8-10?? i may just hold off and just use them for when i lift... i guess i'll have to try it again...

didn't use them this morning for my cardio ...30 minutes on treadmill 15% incline @3mph on an empty stomach.....i'm exhausted....especially after my late night in the city... :beer: i was def a bad boy last night :rolleyes: do i even mention a late night trip to micky d's? :evil: uuuggghh....double 1/4 punder w/ cheese at 3am....when i got home i felt so guilty i did 2 minutes of drunken jump ropes and drunken crunches lol...whatever...we all have to live and enjoy life right? my gym is in my building so i'm going for round 2 cardio around 4pm....prob same as this morning (i need to burn off that freaking 1/4 pounder)

rest of the day is pretty much what i want as it is my cheat day. so i'll have whole wheat pasta (which isn't cheating really) and some meat a balls (ground turkey) ......

bunny crack that whip...

jpt said:
hey tre....amp02 pre cardio...hmmm...not really sure how i felt. i don't think it helped too much...but i only took 6 so...maybe if i take 8-10?? i may just hold off and just use them for when i lift... i guess i'll have to try it again...Def try 8 and see how it goes :) Better to start out slow then pop full dose & be all geeked & kick yoiurslef in the @$$ next 8-10 hours :) **cough cough Sarge***

didn't use them this morning for my cardio ...30 minutes on treadmill 15% incline @3mph on an empty stomach.....i'm exhausted....especially after my late night in the city... :beer: i was def a bad boy last night :rolleyes: do i even mention a late night trip to micky d's? :evil: uuuggghh....double 1/4 punder w/ cheese at 3am....when i got home i felt so guilty i did 2 minutes of drunken jump ropes and drunken crunches lol...whatever...we all have to live and enjoy life right? JPT!!! You couldve hurt yourself .. no drunken workouts ever!!! Next time get a triple thick chocolate shake & supersized fry & then I'll :velvett: .. you're body surely ripped through that grease & probably welcomed it after the drinking... ;) my gym is in my building so i'm going for round 2 cardio around 4pm....prob same as this morning (i need to burn off that freaking 1/4 pounder)

rest of the day is pretty much what i want as it is my cheat day. so i'll have whole wheat pasta (which isn't cheating really) and some meat a balls (ground turkey) ......

bunny crack that whip...
:)

Gimme a REAL cheat and you're hear the :velvett:

:)

jpt said:
hey tre....amp02 pre cardio...hmmm...not really sure how i felt. i don't think it helped too much...but i only took 6 so...maybe if i take 8-10?? i may just hold off and just use them for when i lift... i guess i'll have to try it again...

didn't use them this morning for my cardio ...30 minutes on treadmill 15% incline @3mph on an empty stomach.....i'm exhausted....especially after my late night in the city... :beer: i was def a bad boy last night :rolleyes: do i even mention a late night trip to micky d's? :evil: uuuggghh....double 1/4 punder w/ cheese at 3am....when i got home i felt so guilty i did 2 minutes of drunken jump ropes and drunken crunches lol...whatever...we all have to live and enjoy life right? my gym is in my building so i'm going for round 2 cardio around 4pm....prob same as this morning (i need to burn off that freaking 1/4 pounder)

bunny crack that whip...

Personally I would save the AMP for your weight sessions, and use CB before your a.m. cardio sessions. I think you may save more money that way and get more of a benefit from your supps that you are looking for.

Drunken work-outs?!?! :velvett: No need to do that... Drink lots of water get your head back on straight and then do your work-out's... You are already in a dehydrated state from the alcohol and working out is only going to make your dehydration levels worse.

Just a quick skim at your supplements.... Are you taking a multi?? I did not see it listed.

Maybe I'm having an 'old' blonde moment (back to red now) Is your goal to lose weight, or gain muscle, or trying to do both at the current time? Are you planning a cheat meal opn the weekends? If so then your 'cheat' meal shouldn't be overcome by accessive cardio the next day and guilt.
Like you said, You have to live!

Anyway hope the rest of your weekend was a good one!
:heart:

Drunken jump roping & crunches??? Whew!! I'd a :sick: :lmao:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM - burger :p

Gimme a REAL cheat and you're hear the

hmmm....maybe i should have had fries and a milk shake to deserve that whip!

That's no cheat meal... that's a cheat appetizer

maybe that's why i weigh a measly 165lbs :(

Is your goal to lose weight, or gain muscle, or trying to do both at the current time? Are you planning a cheat meal opn the weekends? If so then your 'cheat' meal shouldn't be overcome by accessive cardio the next day and guilt.

i'm taking my time with my diet as there is no real rush for me to get down to my goal of 8%. i want to do it smartly and not give up alot of size to get there.....i have lost about 4.5% bf in 4 months. i'm def a little smaller but i have the appearence of actually being a little bigger ;) my friend the other day asked me if i was putting on some weight...once i get to 8% i'm going to bulk for about 6 weeks and then try and get to 7% and yes i take a multi :)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM - burger

it was def good...but i would have preferred it if you whipped up some cool meal for me instead? thx for reading by the way!

meal 1
- 2 scoops mhp probolic shake
-1/2 cup of oats
-1 fish oil cap
-1 glucorell
-1multi
-2 green tea

meal 2
- 3 whole eggs and 1 cup of eggwhites cooked in olive oil

meal 3
- 3 huge meat a balls (as my grandmother would say) made of pork, veal, and beef

*****todays remaing meals******

meal 4
- 1 can of tuna

pre-workout
- 7 caps of amp02 with gatorade

PWO
-mhp shake with berries and bananas

meal 5
-i'm going to cook talipia :Chef: ...have to look up some recipes online...anyone know of any? also have some green beans or spinach

meal 6

i'm going to have cottage cheese and then brush my teeth as soon as i'm done to prevent further eating :rolleyes:

training log coming later....

Top Bottom