Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jpt's log

jpt said:
thx b...glad to be back!!! i was going through EF withdrawl lol
I can imagine :) Last meal I would still eat Pro & Healthy Fat ...

Treil (I think) separates her PB into 1 tbsp & freezes them so they are not that easy to overeat. I know she keeps it in her Freezer & I couldn’t fathom why until SBT explained it to me :) May wanna try that?

Treil (I think) separates her PB into 1 tbsp & freezes them so they are not that easy to overeat. I know she keeps it in her Freezer & I couldn’t fathom why until SBT explained it to me May wanna try that?

aaaahhhhh....the ol' frezzer trick eeehh. i might have to try that! those measuring tablespoons can really kick ya in the junk haha! :evil:

gonna have to type up a fast one tonight b/c my freaking chest and arms won't really stop shaking and it's hurtful to type lol :chomp:

*****ok...amp02 took 5 caps with 1/2 banana and glass of gatorade at 6:00....lifted at 6:20*****

didn't really feel a surge or increase in body temp or increase in sweating....i did notice after my workout a great pump...my whole body was shaking doing rope crunches...i actually had to cut the workout short on abs b/c of the pump :coffee: . it's 8:13 and i still feel a pump but not hyper or anything like that. i think my next time lifitng i'll up the dose to 6 and continue that way until i get to 10....so far i'm a fan but i'll have to give it time to better critique

chest
-incline dumbells 2x15 70lbs
-hammer strength flat bench 2x15 2 plates

back
-weighted pullups 1x9(25lb dumbell) then squeaked out 2 more
1x7 (25lb dumbell) then got 1 more
-wide grip rows 2x12 160lbs

shoulders
-front military presses 1x12 135lbs
-side laterals 1x15 30lbs
-rear laterals 1x15 25lbs
-db shrugs 1x15 80lbs

arms
-seated curls on an incline bench 2x8 40lbs (did not think i would be able to do this much weight w/ strict form.....i did)
-lying extensions 2x15 80lbs

abs
-hanging leg raises 3x15
-rope crunches 2x12 (had to stop b/c of da pump ---> SAID LIKE DA GOVERNATOR)

feel good now.....pump slowly going away as i type...going to see ricky bobby taladega nights w/ the woman. everyone enjoy and have a safe weekend :)

seacrest out...

just kidding

jpt said:
aaaahhhhh....the ol' frezzer trick eeehh. i might have to try that! those measuring tablespoons can really kick ya in the junk haha! :evil:
Yes I do...
1 ice cube tray
mixing bowl
splenda
cinnamon (if you like)
1 jar ANPB
Mix all up take 1T full and drop in each holder. Then throw in freezer. I noticed some kinds freeze better then other's. The $5.59 or so jar freezes better then the $2.-- jar. Probably less preservatives... Not to sure..
So it usually well get nice and hard by day 3 or 4 and then you just crack them out like ice cubes..
If you can't control yourself on that tip the jar over and freeze the whole jar. You'll get pissed 'cuz you won't be hardly chiseling any off and throw it back in...
Kinda of a mind game I suppose ;)

jpt said:
*****ok...amp02 took 5 caps with 1/2 banana and glass of gatorade at 6:00....lifted at 6:20*****

didn't really feel a surge or increase in body temp or increase in sweating....i did notice after my workout a great pump...my whole body was shaking doing rope crunches...i actually had to cut the workout short on abs b/c of the pump :coffee: . it's 8:13 and i still feel a pump

based on your body weight 8 caps should be impressive
10 caps would be the high end

taking 6 caps amp02 this morning for cardio....had 2 scoops of mhp shake , 1/2 cup of oats w/ 2gluc with it.

we'll see how this battle goes....

jpt said:
taking 6 caps amp02 this morning for cardio....had 2 scoops of mhp shake , 1/2 cup of oats w/ 2gluc with it.

we'll see how this battle goes....
Hello!! :wavey: How did the cardio go with the amp? I never used it before cardio only weights... So I was curious! Hope u r having a good weekend!!
;)

Top Bottom