Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jpt's log

sgtslaughter said:
It never hurts to ease into anything... unless your getting ran over... all at once would be my preference (no idea where that came from, lol).

:artist: :coffee:
:lmao: Are you sure about that??? Maybe just a foot run over first let you absorb the pain, up the leg, to the.... :evil: I'll stop... LOL

jpt said:
yeah...i'll take them with food first....i'll prob take 2-4 then up it if i need to. worst feeling in the gym is being out of breath and your heart pounding...i remember i used to take eca's on an empty stomach in the am...then do 30 minutes on the treadmill...couldn't do that now...guess i'm getting old :(
You calling me old?? :evil: You try the amp? How you do with the PB?

I'm sure you could do 30 min. on the tread or similar if your goal was to get your cardiovascular endurance up, which I think is good for everyone that can handle it (injuries aside). :) I will run a marathon one day :)

treilin said:
:lmao: Are you sure about that??? Maybe just a foot run over first let you absorb the pain, up the leg, to the.... :evil: I'll stop... LOL
wtf! LOL!

Hell no... one swift run over the melon please :rolleyes:

AAAAALLLLLEEEEELUAH! AND PRAISE THE LORD!!!

i've been frozen out of my account since tuesday for some reason ....i have no idea what happened. as soon as a brother goes platnimum everyone's a hater and they freeze you out lol. i hope it's fixed now :mix:

i've left about 4 msgs on the elitefitness answering machine....and tons of cust support emails....uuuuggggh. anyway...i haven't been slacking just wanted everyone to know :)

geeeze i have a lot of reading to do...3 days off the site seems like an eternity :p

yay!!!! (clapping hands like the mother in the nutty proffesor....HERCULES...HERCULES) lol

so when you leaving for europe? that sounds awesome...i need to get of here (nyc) for a few days

jpt said:
yay!!!! (clapping hands like the mother in the nutty proffesor....HERCULES...HERCULES) lol

so when you leaving for europe? that sounds awesome...i need to get of here (nyc) for a few days
2 Funny!!

13 days I will be on the plane!!! YEAHHHH

U lived in NYC your whole life?

U lived in NYC your whole life?

yep....grew up in staten island....went to college in philly...then moved to hoboken (jersey...about 8 minute train ride to nyc and much much cheaper) hoboken is frank sinatra's old stomping ground....a little knowledge kicking on my part lol

time to 'back' log

not much has happened haha....i def slacked since tuesday. i'll do a quick recap after i finish reading all these damn logs... :chomp:

LOG ENTRY

meal 1
- mhp shake with 1/2 cup of oats
- 2 glucs
- 2 green tea
- multi
- fish oil
- tri-flex

meal 2
- 3 whole eggs and 1 cup of eggwhites
- 1 gluc

meal 3
- 1 slice of multi-grain bread
- chicken tenders (grilled with garlic and pepper)

*********meals to come*********

meal 4
- 1 can of tuna or there is a bacon,egg, and cheese sandwitch sitting next to me..... :evil:

pre-workout
- 4 caps of amp02 (trying it for the first time today...i'm freaking pumped....or should i say will be :coffee: )
** guess i will have with a glass of gatorade?? not sure yet

pwo
- mhp shake with oats (ran out of berries :rolleyes: )

meal 5
- i'll prob have steamed chicken w/ brown rice and veggies ...a little low sodium soy sauce for flaaaaaavor flaaaaave lol

meal 6
- god i never know what to eat here...i'll see what's in the fridge....prob anpb again. (measured the anpb....turns out i was basically double dosing...i would normally just scoop 2 teaspoons in there and eat it....those 2 teaspoons i was using turned out to be like 4 tablespoons when i actually measured...thx for the advice bunny!!)

i'll post my training log later tonight

possibly going to see ricky bobby taladega nights tonight...depends if i feel like i'm on crack after the amp02 lol

Top Bottom