Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jpt's log

Yes... if you're going to try it that night just use 2 bro, lol... otherwise you'll be doing cardio until sunrise :) Take with food too :coffee:

*Bunny* said:
OMG I was walking funny after ... w3rd ... :)
tee hee!!

:verygood:

jpt said:
*******have to go out tonight for drinks (i will have water :)) with people from work...uuughhh sooooo angry :mad:
Believe me it's really not that bad.. I usually just drink a diet coke with lime... It's easier to go out for drinks then it is to go out for food.... :rolleyes: Then again I don't crave alcohol... if peanut butter, chocolate, pita bread, chips and salsa, or cheese were in fornt of me.. It would be ALLLL over!

WHy do you HAVE to go? Just curious Talk bidness stuff?

You get the amp 02 plat version?

If so do NOT take it at 9pm you'll be up all dang night

Recommended not after 7pm & go EASY with the 1st dosing ... ask Sarge ... It does not fit into my 'plan' right now but the amp 02 plat was SICK when I tried it ... OMG I was walking funny after a LIGHT legs day b/c my legs were so pumped ... and ionly took 2 caps on empty ...

w3rd ...

my boss from minn is in town....so i have to go...really no choice in the matter.

it's my fault if i don't get there...i knew yesterday he was coming and didn't set my alarm earlier for this morning....although my gym opens up at 5:30am and i need to be at work by 7:15am...really not enough time to train, shower, eat, get ready and commute to work..anwyay

yes i got the plat version in omega's sig. the dosage is 10 caps but i think that is a bit much...maybe i'll just wait until friday to use it ....i've been loading with reg creatine to prepare me for it. 5g before and 5g after workout

only 2 caps huh? considering we're basically the same person... age, height, wieght lol...maybe i should only take like 2 at first????

jpt said:
only 2 caps huh? maybe i should only take like 2 at first????
only if ur going to take them at night in close proximity to slumber time.

Personally I'd do 5 with FOOD pre workout...and not with alot of sugars.

Could be just me though...my natty slin is weird/crazy. Gluc-R is a miracle for me...otherwise i'd be a real fatty, lol.

I took 10 caps with honey preworkout my first time round... i was geeked outa my mind bro... that's what i meant about doing cardio til' sunrise.

It never hurts to ease into anything... unless your getting ran over... all at once would be my preference (no idea where that came from, lol).

:artist: :coffee:

Believe me it's really not that bad.. I usually just drink a diet coke with lime... It's easier to go out for drinks then it is to go out for food.... Then again I don't crave alcohol... if peanut butter, chocolate, pita bread, chips and salsa, or cheese were in fornt of me.. It would be ALLLL over!

not to worried about the drinking...just not really crazy about the people i'm goign with so it's not like i'll be missing out on alot of fun lol. actually...that would make me want to drink more :chomp:

sgtslaughter said:
only if ur going to take them at night in close proximity to slumber time.

Personally I'd do 5 with FOOD pre workout...and not with alot of sugars.

Could be just me though...my natty slin is weird/crazy. Gluc-R is a miracle for me...otherwise i'd be a real fatty, lol.

I took 10 caps with honey preworkout my first time round... i was geeked outa my mind bro... that's what i meant about doing cardio til' sunrise.

It never hurts to ease into anything... unless your getting ran over... all at once would be my preference (no idea where that came from, lol).

:artist: :coffee:
You are on a ROLL today :FRlol: Where do you get this $h1t lol

jpt, no joke... Sarge was up doing cardio at 5am .. that is a sin for him .. I thought I was dreaming & not reading his wording correct ... while LMFAO :D lol ;) cuz i HATE that feeling of being WIIIIIIIRRRRRED ... but I agree on the 5 .. I have a friend that uses 5 on empty in the AM and he is 6'4 220 ... hasn't upped dose yet. Definitely subjective, I would start low ... :) $.02

I don't know what's goin' on today... funny stuff has become of it dough ;)

Well getting up at 4 am wasn't the Amp02... that's another story ... it powered my 5am arch trainer marathon that morning though, lol.

unless your getting ran over
HAHAHA!! NIIIIICE

5am sarge?? your friggin nutz...i've done it before....but only a handful of times...i just never have a good workout in the morning

yeah...i'll proba start low and up the dosage....i abosolutely hate feeling wired and weird and my heart pumping out of my chest....been there done that. your friend takes on an empty stomach huh? i'll prob eat at like 4.....take at like 5:45....gym 6:15...sound ok to you guys? ;)

Do it up... take the 4 with food first time around bro... fair warning, lol.

lol...yah i was friggin' nutz that morning, I've only done that 2 times... count them TWO :lmao: (at least on my own :verygood: )

Yah i take my 10 caps anywhere from 5:30-7pm then train :)

yeah...i'll take them with food first....i'll prob take 2-4 then up it if i need to. worst feeling in the gym is being out of breath and your heart pounding...i remember i used to take eca's on an empty stomach in the am...then do 30 minutes on the treadmill...couldn't do that now...guess i'm getting old :(

Top Bottom