Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jpt's log

Yeah Bunny's alone would take an entire tree forest of paper to print!!
How long have you been training? I mean when was your initial interest in weight training... Tell us about your past experience with diets and junk

well i started working out in highschool...i was skin and bones :(...i mean i looked like and ethiopian or something :p

i think when i graduated i weighed 150lbs. i used to get picked on and stuff (mainly b/c i was extremely skinny) ... it bothered me more thne i think it bothered most kids so i got my a$$ to the gym and started lifitng. then... when i got to college i started really lifting seriously....i saw this article in flex about ironcurtain labs training program (this is just when the worlds strongest man started becoming big...or should i say more publicaly recognized) ...so i ordered the supps and the routine and 6 months later i weighed 170lbs. it was a powerlifitng routine...

then junior year of college my girlfriend of 4 years decided this long distance thing wasn't working out...so i got pretty depressed and decided to try steroids. went into this blind and started some deca and dbol...i think i had a 12 week cycle...in my second week of the cycle my mother found the stuff and thought it was heroine....lol. i told her it was just steroids...she felt slightly better. but after she threw them out :mad: i realized it was the right thing...and never touched the stuff again.

at 22 injuries started (torn mcl, acl, lateral miniscus, medial miniscus, 2 torn labrums, and degenerative disks in my lower back) i have horrible genetics...def the worst out of all my friends :(

to be honest i never really had to worry about nutrition when i was powerlifitng....i didn't eat junk food, but i ate alot of steak and potatos and alot of chciken and pasta and was in pretty good shape......i played tennis and basketball pretty much everyday ...i guess that's why :chomp:

i wasn't very knowledgeable about nutrition then...i just thought if i keep eating i'll get bigger....it worked, but then i had to keep taking time off for my injuries....like 6 months at a time. so that's why i joined the board....i have to learn how to lift smarter not heavier :)

i've learned a great deal and have many of you to thank....esp the logs and journals people keep on here. hopefully some can read mine and benefit in some way....maybe i can try and help someone that is in a similar situation ...who knows. it's a good stress relief if anything :)

i guess that's my story....

wellbilt said:
i like cottage sheese before bed
and a handful of alomnds
the anpb is hard to resist though

yeah it's def hard to resist lol

i like cottage cheese and pineapples...but that's not good before bed

last night i had some almonds and walnuts...and a few cheerios ;)

jpt said:
well i started working out in highschool...i was skin and bones :(...i mean i looked like and ethiopian or something :p

i think when i graduated i weighed 150lbs. i used to get picked on and stuff (mainly b/c i was extremely skinny) ... it bothered me more thne i think it bothered most kids so i got my a$$ to the gym and started lifitng. then... when i got to college i started really lifting seriously....i saw this article in flex about ironcurtain labs training program (this is just when the worlds strongest man started becoming big...or should i say more publicaly recognized) ...so i ordered the supps and the routine and 6 months later i weighed 170lbs. it was a powerlifitng routine...

then junior year of college my girlfriend of 4 years decided this long distance thing wasn't working out...so i got pretty depressed and decided to try steroids. went into this blind and started some deca and dbol...i think i had a 12 week cycle...in my second week of the cycle my mother found the stuff and thought it was heroine....lol. i told her it was just steroids...she felt slightly better. but after she threw them out :mad: i realized it was the right thing...and never touched the stuff again.

at 22 injuries started (torn mcl, acl, lateral miniscus, medial miniscus, 2 torn labrums, and degenerative disks in my lower back) i have horrible genetics...def the worst out of all my friends :(

to be honest i never really had to worry about nutrition when i was powerlifitng....i didn't eat junk food, but i ate alot of steak and potatos and alot of chciken and pasta and was in pretty good shape......i played tennis and basketball pretty much everyday ...i guess that's why :chomp:

i wasn't very knowledgeable about nutrition then...i just thought if i keep eating i'll get bigger....it worked, but then i had to keep taking time off for my injuries....like 6 months at a time. so that's why i joined the board....i have to learn how to lift smarter not heavier :)

i've learned a great deal and have many of you to thank....esp the logs and journals people keep on here. hopefully some can read mine and benefit in some way....maybe i can try and help someone that is in a similar situation ...who knows. it's a good stress relief if anything :)

Thanks 4 posting all that!! :)
Now you seem more human and less.... well just a bunch of typed letters on a screen.
Looking forward to your day to day logs :heart:

;) thanks!

after i wrote it i was like damn...no one is gonna wanna read something this long...but you asked for a backround and that's what i gave ya :p

jpt said:

Coulda fooled me by those pics ;)

i wasn't very knowledgeable about nutrition then...i just thought if i keep eating i'll get bigger....it worked, but then i had to keep taking time off for my injuries....like 6 months at a time. so that's why i joined the board....i have to learn how to lift smarter not heavier :) Look at the big brain on brad!!! Sorry I always wanted to say that :) I'm glad you're here :) Good bro ... ;)

You will help MORE people than you know b/c they are (1) afraid to post (2) afraid to say anything (3) or a dude who may thing it's :rainbow: if they give props ... <--- kinda kidding about that last one :)
Stress Relief is RIGHT!

Thank you for letting us in ... group hug :) ... Seriously .. a little background of a lot.. we WANT to hear it .. those that wanna help will read it as well ... :)
jpt said:
last night i had some almonds and walnuts...and a few cheerios ;)
DEFINE a few ... :evil:

dude... you do NOT have horrible genetics.

You have a good frame, pretty lean, just gotta pack some more meat onto it :coffee: ... takes time :rolleyes: *wishes overnight to be Ronnie Coleman lol* ... not really, but u get my point hopefully :)

group hugs are da bomb diggity lol did i just say that??? well the frame i have now took a long time build (not that it is really much)....i think the avg person would have looked alot better by now....

pulp fiction quotes are used here at work on the reg...some are p.c. most are not haha!

and i def agree with you on the whole posting stuff....i was afraid to say anything for a while.....so i just read and read until i felt comfortable enough to say something

but seriously ...thank you bunny...i appreciate your feedback and your input especially after what you have gone through in your life :) your a strong person and much can be learned from you!

a few cheerios means...hhhmmm...more then i should have :rolleyes:
it was a handful

sarge...you da man! not sure i'd wanna look like ronnie today but maybe 8 years ago when he had more symmetry and less gh gut...but i'm picking up what you laying down brother...

log coming a little later...stay tuned :)

meal 1
- 2 scoops mhp probolic shake
-1/2 cup of oats
-1 fish oil cap
-1 glucorell
-1multi
-2 green tea

meal 2- 2 cups of lana's eggwhites cooked in olive oil
- 1 glucorell

meal 3
-99% fat free ground turkey chili w/ whole wheat pasta
-2 glucorell
-2 green tea

meals to come....

meal 4
-1 can of tuna

*******have to go out tonight for drinks (i will have water :)) with people from work...uuughhh sooooo angry :mad:

not sure what the schedule is going to be like after that...not sure if i'll be able to get to the gym tonight either...may not get home until 9 :(
the gym is open til 11...damn it i shouldn't have said that! no excuses right?

oh well i'll see how i feel later...i think my amp02 is coming today so i may just be too excited to try it when i get home so if it's arrived...i'll prob suck it up and go :chomp:

jpt said:
*******have to go out tonight for drinks (i will have water :)) with people from work...uuughhh sooooo angry :mad:

not sure what the schedule is going to be like after that...not sure if i'll be able to get to the gym tonight either...may not get home until 9 :(
the gym is open til 11...damn it i shouldn't have said that! no excuses right?

oh well i'll see how i feel later...i think my amp02 is coming today so i may just be too excited to try it when i get home so if it's arrived...i'll prob suck it up and go :chomp:
WHy do you HAVE to go? Just curious :) Talk bidness stuff?

You get the amp 02 plat version?

If so do NOT take it at 9pm you'll be up all dang night :)

Recommended not after 7pm :) & go EASY with the 1st dosing ... ask Sarge ... :) It does not fit into my 'plan' right now but the amp 02 plat was SICK when I tried it ... OMG I was walking funny after a LIGHT legs day b/c my legs were so pumped ... and ionly took 2 caps on empty ...

w3rd ... :)

Top Bottom