Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jpt's log

diet looks very similar to yesterday's....

here is what i had so far

meal 1
- 2 scoops mhp probolic shake
-1/2 cup of oats
-1 fish oil cap
-1 glucorell
-1multi
-2 green tea

meal 2
- 2 cups of lana's eggwhites cooked in olive oil

meal 3
-99% fat free ground turkey chili w/ whole wheat pasta
-2 glucorell
-2 green tea

the rest of my meals for the day

meal 4
-2 small terriyaki chicken breasts

pre cardio
-hopefully my amp02 has come in the mail today so i can try...if not i'll take 5g of creatine

cardio
-45 minutes tradmill 15% incline at 2.5mph....i'll prob up to 3.0 a few times but it's freaking torture :evil:
post cardio 5g of creatine mixed in with mhp shake (no fruit in the shake after cardio....or should i?)

meal 5
-i'll prob make some chiken with a little garlic powder, onion powder and cayeene pepper on the forman with a salad.

meal 6
-i'll prob go for 2 scoops of anpb and then2o minutes later go in for the 3rd scoops....YIKES!!! :rolleyes: i can't control myself...i sware it's like a treat...i think i need to start eating something more plain before bed :Chef:

jpt, hurl that PB OUT the back door .. far .. I have a lake so it's all good ... it's like crack .. it calls too you in the night

I really suggest having the women feed you & hide the jar or find another source .. 3 scoops turns into 3 spatula's :) ;)

Then a jar ... or two ... :) Walnuts? Almonds?

or ya can start downing more fish oil ... Yummy :)

;)

i love any kind of butter :chomp:

almonds walnuts...don't matter...i've tried them all.

i honestly believe this has been severely hindering my progress tha anpb before bed...i'm going to have alter this in my diet

was thinking about eating like 4 whole eggs before bed....we'll see :Chef:

well tonight if i have the calling for anpb i'm ringing your doorbell....running to that back door you spoke of and throwin that son bitch out lol

I Re-read post #1 and kinda giggled b/c we are the same height & weight Right now :) I'll be 28 next month :) lol

ALSO is the anpb POST workout? in the 1st post? If so, no fat post workout ...

If you want carbs post workout, that's the time to have them IMO ... You will get mixed views, opionions, studies ... you know the drill, try it both ways, which do you like better & stick with that :)

LOL....the only difference is you look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better :)
that and i'm a ginny wop from shaolin and your an irish queen :p
you are irish right?

nah...i have anbp before bed.....i didn't have anything else to eat before the gym yesterday so i had a scoop...pre-workout. i never have fat after the gym....i hae my shake...and on lifting days i'll throw in berries for some simple carbs and sugars ;)

my b-day is 9/6 i'm a virgo :chomp:

jpt said:
LOL....the only difference is you look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better :)
that and i'm a ginny wop from shaolin and your an irish queen :p
you are irish right?

nah...i have anbp before bed.....i didn't have anything else to eat before the gym yesterday so i had a scoop...pre-workout. i never have fat after the gym....i hae my shake...and on lifting days i'll throw in berries for some simple carbs and sugars ;)

my b-day is 9/6 i'm a virgo :chomp:
I saw this & said oh no he didn't ....
jpt said:
meal 4
-1 can of tuna

pwo
1 tablespoon anpb<-------
Just making sure that PWO was a typo :)

Yes, I am Irish :)
:bouncer:

Hey I see you have log AWESOME, and great base pics!!

yes maam...just started it. and thank you! figured i read everyone else's ya know....this may help me improve :)

trying to read some of the women's logs and journals but everyone and their mama's got one over there so it's taking some time reading all of them... ;)

and just b/c i don't comment all the time doesn't mean i'm not reading yours :)

gawd, if only someone could put all these journals into a paperback so i could read on the subway in the morning lol

*Bunny* said:
I saw this & said oh no he didn't ....
Just making sure that PWO was a typo :)

Yes, I am Irish :)
:bouncer:

hahaha....nope...i'm a good boy :)

if i start to slip i may need a few cracking of the whips to keep my arse in line :chomp:

jpt said:
yes maam...just started it. and thank you! figured i read everyone else's ya know....this may help me improve :)

trying to read some of the women's logs and journals but everyone and their mama's got one over there so it's taking some time reading all of them... ;)

and just b/c i don't comment all the time doesn't mean i'm not reading yours :)

gawd, if only someone could put all these journals into a paperback so i could read on the subway in the morning lol
Yeah Bunny's alone would take an entire tree forest of paper to print!! :lmao:
How long have you been training? I mean when was your initial interest in weight training... Tell us about your past experience with diets and junk ;)

Top Bottom