Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jpt's log

ok...new day...new avatar (i think i'm going to change it...kind of silly :p )

:coffee:

meal 1
- 2 scoops mhp shake 1/2 cup of oats
- multi
- 1 gluc (running out damn it)
- 3 green tea
- fish oil

meal 2
- 1 can of tuna (didn't do any cooking last night so i grabbed 2 cans of tuna and threw it in my bag :( )

******meals planned for the rest of the day*****

meal 3
- 2 ground chicken patties w/broc and cheese (oooh la la :chomp: )

meal 4
- 1 can of tuna......again uuugggh!! :mad:

pre-workout
- 8-10 caps of amp02...not sure yet. if i don't take 10 i think omega will hunt me down and beat me like a lil bitch :worried:

PWO
- 2 scoops mhp shake with straberries and bananas

my next few meals are up in the air...either tilapia or chicken with veggies

jpt said:

pre-workout
- 8-10 caps of amp02...not sure yet. if i don't take 10 i think omega will hunt me down and beat me like a lil bitch :worried:

:rainbow:

jpt said:

pre-workout
^^LMFAO! I loved the Zoolander avi .. that one is great though too! LOVE all the color! :) :FRlol:

*JP* You're funny :D

I watched Dodgeball last few nights & saw your avi this morning & started cracking up. :lmao: Happy Hump Day!

watched Dodgeball last few nights & saw your avi this morning & started cracking up. Happy Hump Day!
F'N A COTTON...F'N A :lmao: i loved that announcer! ...in the begining i think bob cicherillo is in the first scene at globo gym doing preacher curls..haha.

i'm glad i made you laugh :) and if all i have to do is change my avi once in a while for you to smile (eeehh ooohh....i'm a fawking poet lol) :p then consider it done bun (another ryhme....i'm on a buttered roll!)

back log from yesterdays workout

6:00 8 caps of amp02

6:30 start time

chest
- hammer strength press 2x12 2 plates (my shoulder has been killing me since monday's workout so i didn't push chest as hard)
- flat chest machine (actually a pretty good one....almost feels like your using dumbells) anyway went light 2x12

back
- lat pull downs 140lbx15 160lbx12
- rows 2x12 160lbs

shoulders
- smith machine military presses (shoulder felt ok on this) 1x12 165lbs but it's more like the 135lbs i've been doing free weights
- side laterals 1x18 30lbs (ok...i def gotta go to 35lbs)
-upright rows 1x 12 95lbs

arms
- seated incline curls 2x10 40lbs
- one arm extnsions 2x12 30lbs

abs
- hanging leg raises 3x15
- rope crunches 3x15

overall i give the workout a 7/10 (sorry bunny didn't mean to hijack your rating system :p ) shoulders were very sore from monday's lifts and i prob should have just done back and arms yesterday but oh well...they feel fine today and tomorrow i'll get back in there and kill it.

as far as amp02 goes didn't really notcie too much going on until after my workout...i went on the treadmill for another 10 minutes and usually i'm dead by that point...but i actually was happy about being there...weird :chomp:

omega.....pls stop leaving me death threats in my pm's...thx management :p

jpt said:
F'N A COTTON...F'N A :lmao: i loved that announcer! ...in the begining i think bob cicherillo is in the first scene at globo gym doing preacher curls..haha.

i'm glad i made you laugh :) and if all i have to do is change my avi once in a while for you to smile (eeehh ooohh....i'm a fawking poet lol) :p then consider it done bun (another ryhme....i'm on a buttered roll!)

OMG I love that movie!! "Can you smell the fitness? I do!" LMAO

Do you like or have you ever seen Supertroopers??

Workouts looking good, even tho you don't feel that way......have a good day!!

jpt said:
(my shoulder has been killing me since monday's workout so i didn't push chest as hard)

overall i give the workout a 7/10 (sorry bunny didn't mean to hijack your rating system :p ) shoulders were very sore from monday's lifts and i prob should have just done back and arms yesterday but oh well...they feel fine today and tomorrow i'll get back in there and kill it.
What work-out did you do monday? Shoulder's... Sorry my arm hurts or I would go looking around. Do you make sure to work the back of the shoulder also.... Some people forget.

OMG I love that movie!! "Can you smell the fitness? I do!" LMAO

Do you like or have you ever seen Supertroopers??
who wants a mustache ride? haha...of course i have seen supertroopers :)

Gettin kinda colorful now aren't ya
i don't fear the color anymore...i embrace it! lol

What work-out did you do monday? Shoulder's... Sorry my arm hurts or I would go looking around. Do you make sure to work the back of the shoulder also.... Some people forget.
i do everybody part 3x a week mon/wed/fri just started doing this about 5 weeks ago and i honestly don't think i'll ever go back to doing a reg chest/back day or anything like that....i'm seeing pretty decent results even though my weights are light and reps are kept usually btwn 10-15. i'm very happy with the routine i have...for now anyway.

i usually do rear delts once a week....sometimes twice.

example

mon

front military press 1x12
side laterals 1x12
bent over laterals 1x15
upright rows 1x10

wed
dumbell presses 1x12
side laterals 1x12
front raises 1x12
shrugs 1x15

fri
front military presses 1x12
side laterals 1x12
standing behind the neck presses 1x12
upright rows 1x12

why does your arm hurt??

jpt said:
why does your arm hurt??
Gave blood.. and can't bend it
Try doing reverese pec dec, or reverse flyes after a pushing movement.. it helps to stretch the front of the shoulder and strengthen the back of it. Typical shoulder instability issue... If you like.. my 2 cents..

Top Bottom