Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the Journey into "K"

mranderson

CKD dieters, how long dose it take you to achieve the big "K"
iv found that it dosent take my body long at all, after my carb up day early morning i do a fullbody blast workout with some cardio and this seems to jump start the process of getting into "K"
im usually full on into "K" that evening the day after carb up or the next morning, what are your experiences with getting to "K"

It usually takes my body between 18-24 hours to reach ketosis. The first couple of weeks it was taking around 36 hours. It seems that the more used to the diet my body gets the faster it has been to reach ketosis. Also, if I don't get much sleep, I reach ketosis faster.

I girl friend wants to start CKD, she has stalled out on
conventional cutting diets, is there anything different
bettween CKD for femals I should be aware of? how has
it worked for you are you getting good results?
and that was how it was for me also, the longer im on the CDK
the easier it seems for my body to make the shift, funny thing i can almost feel the changes, (energy, concentration, attitude)
i almost dont need to ketostix anymore

CKD has worked really great for me. I am on my 8th week, and as compared to the Zone diet I am getting much better results. I have lowered my body fat by 3% so far (from 11% to 8%) and am really starting to see more definition in my arms, back, abs and legs. For me, it is easier to stick to than the Zone diet. I think because I know I can only have carbs on 1 day. Before, I would always eat more carbs than I was suppose to. Because they are my favorite! Tell your girlfriend to give it a try.

Top Bottom