Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Join the Competition TODAY!

sgtslaughter said:
lol.. na, they weren't uploaded!

bro it's Fuggin' hard to notice differences... Start flexing in them otherwise you'll have to be sub 8% to see differences relaxed in photos.

ya.. Ill get some after I lift today. I get about 1/4 as big as when Im soft. Both those pics I am completly relaxed.

okey dokey smokey.... FLEX IT UP... take photos in the gym with your buddies fully pumped.. like Ret does, lol... although we're far from looking "Ret-ish"

I'm sticking to original plan... photos next week (before wednesday or this weekend)

LOL, screw GH... all I need is some Test and Primo ;)

Now that I know how to eat, I think i'm going to blow up the right way next time I bulk (naturally)!

You will I was adding at least 5 lbs a week to my curls and like 10 a week on bench... I love the feeling. eating all day if fun... and filling. Wish I could do it all year long without getting fat

Haven't forgotten about my b4 pics guys!

The digicam is not at the house at the moment...but will be later on. I'm still game!

Lo

cityhick said:
Alright I really didnt want to post this because I am not happy with the pregoress. More progress has been made then the pics make it look like. (I wouldnt think any has been made by lookin at the pics) But oh well here goes
There's some noticeab;e differences. Chest doesn't hang & belly is smaller.

HEHEHE...

I think I found (well was led to :) thanks again to that person!)... Sarge's next cutting helper:

Ectotropin

I also read up on their forums over there, some great stuff... especially for the appetite I have that stimulants don't help with.

I will need to find out more about the company and results before I order but if its Legit they found themselves a new customer.

Top Bottom