Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Join the Competition TODAY!

if you just broke up, this is the best thing. every time i end a relationship, i get bigger and more shredded. its motivation so the next time you see her, you can say, you see this body bitch. youll never get to have this again. and then ill bang her best friend. thats the move.

haha We broke up awhile ago but I hear shit through the grape vines. She didnt like me getting bigger. She didnt like me lifting or talking about AS. I didnt give a shit. Fuck her. Ill find a bitch that will give me my shots and like my body.

jmt24 said:
i have a friend that's so hairy, we bust his balls about having to shave his teeth, his palms, and his finger nails. sgt, are you asking about taking an ai while not on cycle? if you are, i dont think its necessary. just drink plenty of h2o and some cardio will take care of that. most ppl don't realize that the more you drink, the less you retain. i would also pm mr x about it. it may also help raise your nat test levels since most ai's are anti estrogen's.

city, i used to think that diet accounted for about 30-40% of your goals, but recently, im thinking its more like 60-80% depending on your goals.

30-40% only? its definatley above 80%. Only reason im saying this is i was 240->Im now 170lbs Solid. W/ Abs under 10%BF

ALL From DIET. no gym, no situps, etc.
(well once i started seeing them i did my situps every other day)

BUT it was 100% from my diet. So your right diet is around 80% of your goals.

That's why he stated he thinks now it's 60-80%.

I believe it's 100% diet and 100% training to keep your mass (all depends on goals though!).

I believe you can loose fat without doing any cardio as well.... now to the extent to how far one will be able to drop to low bf% without cardio I'm not sure.

Alright I really didnt want to post this because I am not happy with the pregoress. More progress has been made then the pics make it look like. (I wouldnt think any has been made by lookin at the pics) But oh well here goes

cityhick said:
lmao I thought at first you ment in my body then I realized they didnt upload....my bad.
lol.. na, they weren't uploaded!

bro it's Fuggin' hard to notice differences... Start flexing in them otherwise you'll have to be sub 8% to see differences relaxed in photos.

Top Bottom