Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Join the Competition TODAY!

Yeah I hear ya... I am too most of the time. But i've mellowed out alot, so i'm more relaxed about everything... may not do everything to a "T" but i'm cool with that and happy with the results I'm getting.

jmt24 said:
what i realized is that your gear isnt as important as your diet.
You are right on that gear isn't as important as your diet! Damn right!!
Not many people realize that! I'm glad someone that is on gear said it though
;)

Good call... taurine in protein powder, opps... didn't think of that one!

So if one was not supplementing their own testosterone production... using an A.I. (like...?) would help keep the water down?
- even if on clen (taurine, potassium, ect.)?

its funny when I first started learning on this site I was like diet....WHATEVER.. its about intensity and gear... HAHA. Its funny to think about that now. Your apperance is 80% if not more diet. Diet is def key.

sgtslaughter said:
RamRom: We have a back double biceps photo... no front?? Front is muy importante... I hate my frontal shot too, but that's why we're here... to improve. Post up broham!!

if you want a a pic of very very very hairy chest, i will post it tonight :)

shave it you hairy fu^ker!

lol... otherwise if you can't see skin, what's the point of gauging one's definition increases?

... do it for the cause man.

sgtslaughter said:
shave it you hairy fu^ker!

lol... otherwise if you can't see skin, what's the point of gauging one's definition increases?

... do it for the cause man.

no cannot see skin, it's that bad, i will shave it tomorrow and take a pic and actualy i'll take a pic before and after the shave LoL

lol gotta shave. you can see my pics that I have as much hair on my body as a developed 12 year old....

i have a friend that's so hairy, we bust his balls about having to shave his teeth, his palms, and his finger nails. sgt, are you asking about taking an ai while not on cycle? if you are, i dont think its necessary. just drink plenty of h2o and some cardio will take care of that. most ppl don't realize that the more you drink, the less you retain. i would also pm mr x about it. it may also help raise your nat test levels since most ai's are anti estrogen's.

city, i used to think that diet accounted for about 30-40% of your goals, but recently, im thinking its more like 60-80% depending on your goals.

My water intake ed is ~ 1.75 gallons on average right now with these stimulants.

That's what I thought with anti-estrogen's... actually experimented with myself... I started talking a shitload to people, weird... cuz i'm not VERY outgoing like that usually. Then started to feel depression symptoms (sorta like PMS symptoms, not that I can directly relate it but from what I've read) so i stopped... I don't think I had my training and diet dialed in then either. I wonder what'd it do now.

My ex will be my motivation to lift every fuckin plate I grab tommarow at the gym. Im going to fuckin tear it up......FUCKIN BITCH. Thats the motivation I needed.

Top Bottom