Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Join the Competition TODAY!

sgtslaughter said:
Nice job on the - 7lbs so far bro!

haha, yup I too can EAT.... that's why we're here ;) (cuz we didn't train hard enough when we did "EAT" lol)

Did you know you can run clen and T3 and stay on longer? You don't need to take a break from clen if you've got T3. (there's a good amount of info on the site about that... I'll look if you don't find any)

P.S. You NEED to post up "BEFORE" photos for the Competition.

See rule #35 section C line 4

;)

Nice!

I did not know about the added benefits with T3 + Clen; just the norm of stacking the two. Thanks for the karma everyone! This has motivated me to stick with it.

PS - in compliance to rule #35 section C line 4, I shall post b4 pics very soon!

Damn bro... your progress is kicking my ass. Although you are using gear...witch I am not looking down on at all. I am thinging about running the same cycle. But maybe 500mgs of Sust. and only 1-4 of tBol. No no2 either. But GOOD WORK BRO! Your chest blew up! Cant wait till I start my cycle. What BF% were you at to start?

Haagendog said:
Fatass? Hah!
Bro, seriously, I would kill a treeful of squirrels to look like your before pic. I'd give up my left nut & 5% of my RRSP's.
Yeah, I know alot of people that would kill to be that low of bf% too.... talk about some perspective huh.

JMT: Great progress from when you started!

Never happy are we? lol

RamRom: We have a back double biceps photo... no front?? Front is muy importante... I hate my frontal shot too, but that's why we're here... to improve. Post up broham!!

LowPro: Reminder on photos while I'm at it :)

I may take mid-way progress photos next week before I leave for my 10 day hiatus.

I just realized I took 40 mcg (at 2/10 of 1cc... yes it can be reduced but i'm not going to) I intended for 20mcg today... but I feel the same if not less jittery than yesterday's 20mcg. Interesting.

JMT: thanks again for the taurine and potassium comments!
- Question:
I ordered Taurine in Powder form... it'd be a pain in the ass to tote some to work and take during the work day (I spread my Taurine intake throughout the day with the pills right now). Would it be "ok" or "fine" to take morning and evening? I gotta do some research on it, but i'm looking for anecdotal evidence or opinions I guess... maybe some sources that say it's ok to do so?

EDIT: "JMT" not "JTM"

im never satisfied. im the all or nothing kinda guy, so when i do something, i do it to the max. i weigh my food, post questions on everything, and pm mods like mr x to make sure everything im doing is inline with my goals. ill be posting some updated pics in about 3 weeks. hopefully my abs will be more visible. what i realized is that your gear isnt as important as your diet. you can use gear that ppl usually use for bulking, but if your diet is for cutting, you;ll get cut up. only prob that might occur is water weight, but that's what the ai's are for. thanks for complements. sgt, i take the taurine about 3-4 times a day so i think its fine to spread it out between the am and pm. if its in powder form, you can throw it in your protein shakes. i also like to take a bunch of potassium before i go to sleep. i hate waking up in the middle of the night with a cramp. so painful.

Well your diet has to match our goals. I do not have a desire to be even as cut as you. I just want to be at like 13% and MASSIVE. So I right now I am trying to get down to 14% and then I will start with my cycle. Abs I just want a strong outline and a full chest with some big traps. Workin on my back and delts(weakpoints right now). So I still eat clean but not not as diehard as you. When i start my cycle it will get real strict.In no rush and just keeping steady loss because I cant afford it now anyway.

Top Bottom