Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Join the Competition TODAY!

Gotcha... mine are from GNC... the taurine one's are about 1/2 the size of N02 pills (yeah those are rough going down... i've done a bottle or 2 before... actually i have 1/2 bottle left...lol). I gotta find new potassium pills GNC's suck!

My diet went to shit this weekend but hopefully will get right back on track tmw morn. I ate some of the food I was having these huge cravings for over the weekend and didnt even really enjoy them. I think I am finally getting used to eating healthy and right. Just need to lay of the drinks on the weekends now. Kinda stupid to do all the work all week then fuck it up on the weeknd.....part of being young and dumb.

this was my first weekend that i drank in 3months and im still paying for it. no more for a lil while. not until i hit that 8%

cityhick said:
36 in 2 days is more then a few..... :(. Who knows how much vodka. I might have a problem.
damn... that's how i got off track for a couple years living in the dorms as an undergrad. I didn't train at all and turned to shit with the cafeteria food too... gross stuff.

I know you have a few training buddies, try to get them to hit the gym on weekends with you. Or just swear off drinking for awhile... I did that, and it was kinda funny going out with the guys on the weekend being the sober one... did that for about a month just because, and because people didn't think I could. I proved them wrong... they were the drunks; still are.

You seem like the "all or nothing" type of personality (as am I really)... it can make or break us.

Conclusion: YOU CAN DO IT BRO! MAN UP AND DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO

I know. My traing buddies are also my drinking buddies. I know it doesnt make sense. We didnt eat all that bad but we just drank. Its hard because there isnt shit to do. I Go to school, work, workout, cook. And thats about it during the week. So on the weekend i just want a break. Its just not smart but I still am having progress. When I get a girl again Ill stop.

I'm in:

AGE - 30
WEIGHT - 216
BF% - 20%
Diet: aprox. 2400

Morning (after cardio workout) - 2 egg whites, 1 w/yolk and mushrooms + protein shake - coffee
Mid Morning - 1 cup of oat meal (plain) + nuts
Lunch - 6 oz. of chicken (plain) with mushrooms or brocolli
Mid afternoon - Turkey or chicken sandwich w/cheese, wheat bread (plain)
Afternoon workout - protein shake b4/after (except TH, SUN)
Final meal (around 6pm) - 8 oz. of chicken or steak or fish (plain) with mushrooms or brocolli & salad with Sesame Miso dressing

Exercise:

Monday - chest (upper), bi's, abs, cardio (30 minutes)
Tuesday - lower body, HITT
Wednesday - shoulders, tri's, abs, split cardio (30 minutes)
Thrusday - REST
Friday - chest (lower), bi's, abs, long distance run (slow pace)
Saturday - back, lats, abs, cardio (30 minutes)
Sunday - REST

Currently on 2 week break from Clen, will start up + T3 this Sunday. I'll take some b4 pics soon. During the break, I take Stimerex-ES to help suppress my incredbile appetite. I'd eat double what I eat now if I didn't take some kind of supressant.

I've been at this program for about 2 weeks solid. I've lost 7lbs. since.

I look forward to thi "challenge." Great idea. It makes it easier to stick to a program when you have others in a nonformal competition along side you. I'm stoked.

Nice job on the - 7lbs so far bro!

haha, yup I too can EAT.... that's why we're here ;) (cuz we didn't train hard enough when we did "EAT" lol)

Did you know you can run clen and T3 and stay on longer? You don't need to take a break from clen if you've got T3. (there's a good amount of info on the site about that... I'll look if you don't find any)

P.S. You NEED to post up "BEFORE" photos for the Competition.

See rule #35 section C line 4

;)

Top Bottom