Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Join the Competition TODAY!

Quick update:

Day 3 of Clen!

Note to self: Administer Clen AFTER shaving... wow, jittery as FU^K! Only on about 30 mcg of Liqui Clen. Oh shit... 46 mcg, I just did the calulation of 3.125 * 15 drops. With a 36 hour half life... there's more in me. Ok, that was smart :rolleyes: doing proper calculations tomorrow morning before I start with the dropper!

No cramps, taking about 1 gram taurine / day preventativly.

sgt, id bump up the taurine to 3g ed and take 1g of potassium. i would also use a syringe to extract the clen. its much more accurate than the dropper. the dropper you can be off up to 40mcg at least. i just finished my first 2 weeks on ag guys lclen a couple days ago. for some reason, i was a lil ammune to it and went up to 120mcg at one point. my next 2 weeks of lclen ill prob go up to 140-160mcg.

also, cityhick, i wouldnt weigh myself too often. i hate weighing myself bc if my gains slow than weighin myself every day just reminds me of that. i go by how i look in the mirror and in pics and weigh once every 2 weeks or so.

jmt24 said:
sgt, id bump up the taurine to 3g ed and take 1g of potassium. i would also use a syringe to extract the clen. its much more accurate than the dropper. the dropper you can be off up to 40mcg at least.
3000 mg of Taurine ed ... I have 500 mg pills. Say 1g morning, noon, and night? I don't see why one would load up on it, because the body would execrete what it doesn't need. I'm taking potassium as well in the a.m. with the Taurine... why 1g of Potassium (that's a shit load [10] 99mg pills).

I'm trying to cover all my bases but sometimes recomendations seem WAY out there, you know... or not?

EDIT: Are your reccomendations based on my diet, stats, and training? Or is that what you do? .... just trying to get all the data bro.

And on the syringe... yeah, I NEED to go find one of them Tonight for the mornings dose!

no, those are the recommended doses. you can do a search on the anabolic forum and you will see that when on clen, suggested taurine intake is 3-5g, so i was giving you the low end of the range. it seems like a lot of potassium, but the pills are so small. i swallow about 6 pills at a time since i take about 45 pills per day. if you look at my signature, youll see everything im taking currently. if you want, supplementdirect has 1g taurine pills which i use. also, ag just added liquid taurine which may be something to think about. it def seems like a lot of things to take, but preventing a problem is much better than dealing with one.

hidngod said:
In.
43 y.o., 245 lbs at the beginning of the month. Type II diabetic with sleep apnea, low test.
Weights, alone in my basement every 2-3 days, cardio 3-4 days per week.
Diet, mainly chicken, with rice or whole wheat pasta. Assorted veggies, mainly peppers & brocolli.
I'll flesh out the details more tomorrow.
OK, here's some more.
Aside from assorted vitamins & low maintenance HRT dose of test, I'm not taking anything to lose weight. Currently researching. I do take protein powder & CEE (NOZ) for the wightlifting. Still calculating average caloric intake.
I'm 5' 10", about 240ish lbs, 27% fat. Been like this all my life, with genetic inducements from both sides.
Married, 1 daughter 20 y.o.. Wifey's a peach, but she doesn't have my probs, so I have to work around her cooking sometimes.
I've been lifting for many years, really only seeing gains since beginning HRT. I do cardio primarily on a crosstrainer at a gym. 30-50 min, H.R. ranges from 105-160. Wifey & I take a bodyflow class at the gym. It's part Tae Chi, part Pilates, & part Yoga. It's awesome, but I look like a hippo doing ballet. Nice scenery otherwise, ;) . :p

Here's some pics.
I've got a fuggin long way to go, compared to some of youse guys..
These pics are the closest I have to today. They were taken over the past coupla weeks.

hidngod said:
Here's some pics.
I've got a fuggin long way to go, compared to some of youse guys..
These pics are the closest I have to today. They were taken over the past coupla weeks.

Dude you have a good base but I am not going to lie and it will be work. Just because I am young doesnt mean its all that easy. We are all here to see you help out in anyway we can. You can do it if you stay motivated, positive, and willing.

jmt24 said:
but preventing a problem is much better than dealing with one.

I completely agree. I got my Taurine up to 4 grams yesterday. Potassiums getting there also, i need to find a new brand though.... the pill are round (like a discus large in the middle) instead of elongated, the fuc^ing suck trying to get down the hatch

i got mine at vit shoppe and they are real small. even the taurine pills arent big. the only thing that sometimes hard is the no2 pills bc they arent coated.

Top Bottom