Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Join the Competition TODAY!

jmt24 said:
check my signature. im on 300mg test per week which is being bumped up the last 2 to 450mg. i dropped the winny bc of joints and im running tbol the last 4 weeks. ill be increasing my cals slightly, up to 2400 during this 4 week period to take advantage of the tbol and increased test in my system. but what really helps me is the lclen bc its anticatabolic. u think 2200 cals is too little

For your stats....... I would think 2500. But thats what I would do. I like the Big (somewhat lean) look. Not the RIPPED TO SHREDDS look. It seems that you are on the right track...lookin pretty solid. I have the stocky build so I think I would look fuckin wierd as hell REAL lean. I hope to just get down 14% before I start my test cycle.

yea, im tryin to look like makavelli. check out his pics. he is shredded beyond belief. if i hit 8% by april, ill be jumping for joy.

Makaveli Is a fuckin statue. Shredded is an undersatement. He Diets HARDCORE plus he knows his shit and last but not least HE DOES IT.

I'll jump in on this.

33yo
5'6"(maybe7")
185lbs
20%BF

Been away from the scene for 2.5 years (got married bought a house got lazy etc)

Currently working out 4 days a week.
20 mins fast walk/run on treadmill
45 mins lifting
10 mins on eliptical (I modified an old Ice hockey technique. 2 mins at a good rpm, 30 sec sprint, 2 mins, 30 sec sprint etc etc)

Diet is being worked on daily. My wife loves to eat and is over weight so its hard for me to only have what I need.

I quit smoking 10 months ago. So I am always looking for something to eat.

I will put a current pic up as soon as i can. Current gallery pics are from 2.5 yrs ago. 180lbs 7-8% BF.

Currently only using diesel fuel or Thermorexin fat burners on gym days.

I have become FAT. At 33 I now have love handles (I really cant belive I let them grow) and a gut. I have never before had them! But I guess it was also that I played Ice hockey up until about 4 years ago.

Wish me luck!!

id use the trex everyday, not only on workout days esp if you're trying to lose fat. if you want a quick burst before the gym, just get some amp 02

I dont know what the fucked happened but on my thierd day of T_rex I am up 3 lbs...prob just some of the water wieght that I lost when I first started . Fuck its been a bad day... i just wann eat junk food tilll i puke,

Bump on taking Rexin' on "off" days... keep that metabolism up and firing on all cylinders!

CityHick: Don't worry about it, suck it up... go run a few miles :) jk, bro ... probably water. Or maybe you weighted at a different time, different clothes on, didn't use the bathroom before. Eh, either way... stick to the diet damnit!! No junk food! ... stuff is gross anyway.

Good chest routine yesterday with some bis.

Today doing back... actually going over a buddies house do do deads, rows, and some others. I think he's only got a 300lb olympic set (as do I) so not going heavy tonight... which is good anyway, Chiropractor straightend me out today... man was I in pain yesterday! He cracked me about in 6 different spots... I swear I'm 2 inches taller now, lol.

I dont know if I will make it to the gym today. I am going to cut back a little on cals. I am tired and I have a LOT of work still to do. Like I said its just a bad day. And my leg workout wasnt as bad as I thought it was.

Fuck that!!! I work full time, school full time... basically on here full time... think about nutrition and lifting 24/7.

You WILL make time for the gym!!!!!​

I took today off from the gym due to a shitty overall day. Lifting and diet is just a lifestyle. I breathe it. I Love it. Still trying to forget about cravings that I have due to new diet. I am cutting my calorie intake down.

Top Bottom