Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Join the Competition TODAY!

HiDnGoD said:
LOL, something happened & it posted twice.
Yeah, you seem a little fond of the treadmill.
A recumbent is where you sit lower, takes the pressure(for men especially) off of the, ah, equipment.

Just do it! I find especially being busy and if I miss the gym I can just go downstairs and do my cardio (less guilt) when I was living with my parents, got used to one.

HiDnGoD said:
LOL, something happened & it posted twice.
Yeah, you seem a little fond of the treadmill.
A recumbent is where you sit lower, takes the pressure(for men especially) off of the, ah, equipment.

Just do it! I find especially being busy and if I miss the gym I can just go downstairs and do my cardio (less guilt) when I was living with my parents, got used to one.

HEE HEE LOL!

ck2006 said:
Question for you guys then, all this talk about abs. Mine are pretty hard and you can see some definition, iand obviously there is a layer of fat on them. By doing the weight ab exercise will they become to rounded, I know it sounds funny.

I think there's somethign to be said for a balance of ab training - sure you have to diet down to get the fat layer off, but I think (this is my opinion and nuttin else) that its a combination of genetics and time spent on abs - not doign thousands of crunches, but rather work over time, i.e. years -- just like developing thicker muscle bellies in your biceps. Esp for women, if you do a crapload of heavy ab work, I think eventually that just makes you thick - its nto just the 6 pack that gets hit, but also the oblilques. The last thing you want is a blocky look - but also to get those nice deep abs, I really think its a balance of genetics and work over time.

I'd be happy to hear somethign from anyone else.

Top Bottom