Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Join the Competition TODAY!

Haagendog said:
There's some noticeab;e differences. Chest doesn't hang & belly is smaller.

Thanks bud. It really had more then the pics show. Its kinda frusterating when the camera doesnt show really how much progress i made. My chest has lifted and actully is starting to show some thickness around my collar bone. And my wait has dropped from a 36 to a 34. Weight has stayed at 200 for about 2 weeks. Streghth is staying the same...not going up though :rolleyes: I just started Thermorexin a week ago so we will see how much that helps. That one month was strictly change in foods. No Vitamins or anything. No i got Flax oil Fish oil along with more muscle milk to help. Maybe will start clen In a week....dunno yet. Ill take some pics after workout.

This is the body look I am going for..some people might think its fat, But I think its bad ass. (thanks "to the short one")

Last edited:
Nice job!! 2 inch waist reduction!

I think of that type of bod as bad ass too for sure bro... you and I both would need about 40 lbs of sheer beef on our upper bodies to have that set up right there!
I've always gone by the "ratio" of: If my chest sticks out father than my gut, i'm good. lol

But this summer I want to feel completly comfortable without a shirt on at the beach, too damn self consious.

haha me to with the chest idea. What %BF do you think he is? I thaught if I did a bulking cycle and ate REAL clean after about 3 cycles I might be able to get that large. MAYBE. But thats what I am going for....I would be proude as fuck to look that massive.... to bad im not 6 4' like that big motha fucka

I'm really bad at estimating body fat percentages.

Reasons:

1. I have yet to see a guaranteed/accurate/precise/valid body fat %
2. Everybody has different proportions.
3. I don't even know my own. lol.

I would say: That it looks like if he lost a good 7-10 pounds (of fat) he might be ripped.... who knows.

But after doing those 3 cycles... what will you do from there to keep the mass that your genetics have not adjusted to holding onto?
- I think long term (in cycle terms... a few months to a year later will you look the same if you keep up with diet and training?).

I'm not trying to be a Grinch just making sure you see more than one angle bro.

i have a before pic from mid January...?

is that ok to use that as my before...? if so, i'll get in on this shit too...

Sure bro... why the hell not?!

I will let CityHick have final say though... he's the boss, since he's the thread (and came up with the idea) starter.

haha shut the fuck up slaughter. Dzls is more then welcome! dont even act like any I credit for any success of anything. I just wanted a good meeting place. I have been reading your post and know your a good bro that has been posting about every 3 min :) its good to see. Lets see the pics/stats/diet. I know you are bulking...lucky

i'll get all my info up tomorrow after my workout...

time to grow fellas... nighty night...!

OK, just got back from the gym...

Here's my CURRENT routine...

keep in mind i tweak my shit almost weekly, with major changes every 10 weeks...

Monday

Barbell bench press 4-5 sets, 10 reps down to 2-3 reps for final set
Incline dumbbell press 3 sets, 8-10 reps
Dumbbell Flyes (vary flat and incline) 3 sets, 10 reps
Overhead dumbbell press 3 sets, 8-10 reps
Rope pulldowns 3 sets, 8-10 reps
Dips (Mainly chest, come down forward) 3 sets to failure
Donkey Calf Raise 4 sets, 10 reps

Tuesday
Deads 5 sets, 1-5 reps in decending order
Pullups 3-4 sets as many i can get to positive failure (if i hit 10 i'll stop)
Hammer Rows 3 sets, 8-10 reps
Barbell Shrugs 3 sets, 10 reps
Rear dumbell or cable flyes 3 sets, 10 reps
Barbell Curl 3 sets, 8-10 reps
Cable curl (all kinds of grips, what i'm in the mood for) 3 sets, 8-12 reps

Thursday

Dumbbell shoulder press 3 sets, 8-10 reps
Dumbell or calbe lateral raises 3 sets, 8-10 reps
Hammer Incline press 5 sets, 10,8,6,4,2 reps
Cable Crossovers 3 sets, 10 reps
V bar pressdowns 3 sets, 8-10 reps
Seated Calf raise 4 sets, 10 reps

Saturday

Squats 5-6 sets, 10, 8, 5, 5, 5 reps
Leg extension 3 sets, 8-10 reps
Leg curl 3 sets, 8-10 reps
Barbell Rows 4-5 sets, 8-10 reps
Dumbell Shrugs 3 sets, 10 reps
Preacher Curls 3 sets, 4-8 reps
Hammer Curls 3 sets, 8-10 reps

that's the meat and potatoes of it, but like i said, i change things on the fly quite a bit...

My current diet is consisting of about 3500 calories...

i plan on 6 meals and a protien shake at bedtime...

Meal 1 - preworkout will be Carbs and Protien w < 6g fats
Meal 2 - postworkout will be Carbs and Protein w < 6 g fats
Meal 3 - Protein and fats w < 10g carbs
Meal 4 - Carbs and Protein w < 6 g fats
Meal 5 - Carbs and Protein w < 6 g fats
Meal 6 - Protein and fats w < 10g carbs

am going to try and get in 3600 cals over the next 2 weeks, while i'm still trying to trim some bodyfat, and then go up to 4400 cals while i try to add some more muscle mass without adding any fat mass...

that's a lot of fuckign food, and i don't mind eating the same shit day in and day out, as long as i can stomach the stuff...

If i start to see hints of fat gains, i will cut my calories back by 100 per day per week and take it from there...

This was me around January 15th...

nwypah.jpg

nwyqnt.jpg

nwyqv7.jpg

6'1" 214lbs @ ~ 18% BF...?

Current Supps...

Glucorell-R
Sesapure
PureCEE
Whey
HMB

EDIT: Age 30...