Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joe Rogan intermittent fasting

uatman

I listen to this guy Joe Rogan podcast and he is the best, been addicted to his podcasts everyday. He did one where he interviewed some MMA guy and they were talking about intermittent fasting and how it changed both their lives. I am confused cause the uber talented Nelson Montana posted that intermittent fasting was a joke. So why do athletes and guys like Rogan do it?

Intermittent fasting works, it's a fact. Does it work for everyone? I'm guessing maybe 80% of people it dose work for.

fasting is a weapon that every person should utilize whether you are a top level bodybuilder (Big Ramy fasted for 1 month before winning mr Olympia) or you are just a regular gym rat like most of us. does not matter. it works great for repairing the body from top to bottom and keeping you strong and healthy year round.

Tom Brady does a lot of fasting, he is proof that the anti aging properties work, besides the actual nobel prize winning scientists who have shown it will do things like reverse aging and destroy cancer cells. would be foolish to not use this

a lot of guys hate on it cause they are ignorant and don't know anything about it and refuse to learn anything new. that is a huge mistake in fitness cause things are constantly evolving and changing. if you don't adjust your thinking you are finished

I listen to this guy Joe Rogan podcast and he is the best, been addicted to his podcasts everyday. He did one where he interviewed some MMA guy and they were talking about intermittent fasting and how it changed both their lives. I am confused cause the uber talented Nelson Montana posted that intermittent fasting was a joke. So why do athletes and guys like Rogan do it?

Cos they feel like it.

IF definitely works for me but it would depend on the person and their goals. For me, it helps me stay lean and feel good.

Top Bottom