x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Joe Rogan intermittent fasting

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Joe Rogan intermittent fasting within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: I listen to this guy Joe Rogan podcast and he is the best, been addicted to his podcasts everyday. He did one where he interviewed some MMA guy and they were talking about intermittent fasting and how it changed both their lives. I am confused cause the uber talented Nelson Montana posted that intermittent fasting was a joke. So why do athletes and guys like Rogan do it?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Joe Rogan intermittent fasting

I listen to this guy Joe Rogan podcast and he is the best, been addicted to his podcasts everyday. He did one where he interviewed some MMA guy and they were talking about intermittent fasting and how it changed both their lives. I am confused cause the uber talented Nelson Montana posted that intermittent fasting was a joke. So why do athletes and guys like Rogan do it?

Re: Joe Rogan intermittent fasting

Intermittent fasting works, it's a fact. Does it work for everyone? I'm guessing maybe 80% of people it dose work for.

fasting is a weapon that every person should utilize whether you are a top level bodybuilder (Big Ramy fasted for 1 month before winning mr Olympia) or you are just a regular gym rat like most of us. does not matter. it works great for repairing the body from top to bottom and keeping you strong and healthy year round.

Tom Brady does a lot of fasting, he is proof that the anti aging properties work, besides the actual nobel prize winning scientists who have shown it will do things like reverse aging and destroy cancer cells. would be foolish to not use this

a lot of guys hate on it cause they are ignorant and don't know anything about it and refuse to learn anything new. that is a huge mistake in fitness cause things are constantly evolving and changing. if you don't adjust your thinking you are finished
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

bro not a fan of joe rogan think he a tool, strikes me as a guy who eats his pizza with knife and fork. but i just listened to his podcast on fasting and he make good points. I like to fast, cuts me up good

also Nelson Montana a legend at parroting outdated info.

Quote Quote posted by uatman View Post
    I listen to this guy Joe Rogan podcast and he is the best, been addicted to his podcasts everyday. He did one where he interviewed some MMA guy and they were talking about intermittent fasting and how it changed both their lives. I am confused cause the uber talented Nelson Montana posted that intermittent fasting was a joke. So why do athletes and guys like Rogan do it?
    Cos they feel like it.

Fasting is a very beneficial tool

steve covered you

IF definitely works for me but it would depend on the person and their goals. For me, it helps me stay lean and feel good.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***