Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jerky worth it?

demetriusun

I never liked jerky until my uncle stopped at a gas station when i was a teenager and offered a bite to me. since then I liked the stuff. I eat both beef jerky and turkey jerky, both the taste and the protein content is pretty good. anyone recommend a good jerky brand that isn't loaded with bad stuff?

Id just look for something organic if possible it will be expensive though

human beings learned many years ago that they could dry their meat using the sun slowly and naturally.

the jerky you buy from the gas station was dried using appliances fast and they ad tons of garbage to it. completely unnatural and a processed food.

so you can either sun dry your own meat or avoid it. and i don't recommend dried meat to be consumed very often either. you actually want to stick with organs, skin, fat, and bone marrow. muscle and dried portions are not the healthy parts of the animal. i warn guys that consuming dried meat often will lead to major intestinal issues, you could even find it impossible to have a bowel movement so you are going to want to make sure if you do mess around with it you also get in your fiber.

it would be like eating dried fruit vs. ripe watery fruit.

The best option is to go to a farm or butcher and have them made how you want. It will be more expensive but you will be getting a high quality protein source.

Deer Jerky (sticks) picked up just a little.
Great for a snack, high protein, low fat, tons of nutritional benefits.
2fBSFJn.jpg

Top Bottom