Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jay Cutler's Diet !!!!!!!

They also forgot to add the 5grand a month of gear on there lmfao fuck muscle tech

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

If you search you tube for jay cutler diet, there are numerous videos of him talking about what he eats

If you ever go to one of his seminars it is completely different then what he says in these supplement company sponsored videos. He's actually a really cool guy.

I remember coming across his post workout meal on youtube. If I remember correctly it consisted of a huge plate of shredded potatoes, a huge plate of rice cakes, a plate of oatmeal, apple sauce and a protein shake. I think he said it was 300 grams of carbs and 40 grams of protein, which he was going to follow up with pasta and red meat in about an hour, LOL. I don't know how legit it was, but he was eating it all on camera.

I remember coming across his post workout meal on youtube. If I remember correctly it consisted of a huge plate of shredded potatoes, a huge plate of rice cakes, a plate of oatmeal, apple sauce and a protein shake. I think he said it was 300 grams of carbs and 40 grams of protein, which he was going to follow up with pasta and red meat in about an hour, LOL. I don't know how legit it was, but he was eating it all on camera.

I remember that video. In most of his seminars I've seen that's the way he says he eats

Top Bottom