Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jay Cutler's Diet !!!!!!!

He had to be eat a hell of a lot more than that because im only 205 and im eating close to that. Thats probly like 1/3 of his diet

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

It has to be more varied than that couldn't eat the same day in day out 365 days a year well I couldn't

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Jay said he was an average guy before muscle tech?!! Man what the hell have i been doin wasting my time. Im gonna follow that menu to a tee and i will see you all at the olympia...lmao

Jay said he was an average guy before muscle tech?!! Man what the hell have i been doin wasting my time. Im gonna follow that menu to a tee and i will see you all at the olympia...lmao

This

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

I call bullshit on any of you fucks eating 10 ounces of meat and two to three cups of rice every 2 hours.

First it depends on if ur talking two cups cook or uncooked rice. I can easily eat 10 oz of any meat and two cups of cooked rice. If u look at the menu there is really only five meals of this. The eggs is a little much...i eat 5-6 whole eggs and bout 1 1/2 cups of oatmeal but after that 3-4 meals of meat, rice, and either black beans or vegtables. If u cant eat that much u aint been chowing!! I will also say i usually spread out every three hours tho...on my current cycle im eating four meals and two snacks plus two protein drinks

The thing bout rice is if youre not used to eating it when it get to your stomach it blows up and makes u full fast. Ive been eating it every day since i was born so it aint shit to me. If i eat bread tho it blows up in my stomach and i get full fast as hell. So basically what trying to say is that some foods take some getting used to digestively....just my opinion

Top Bottom