Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its a new year and I want to stop bullsh*ting and get in shape

Malik

I am 6'2 and 230(was 240 prior to new years and did a crash diets and managed to keep the water weight off) but I want to get serious with the diet. I am going to eat all the foods I want and drink liquor friday and sat and then take a herbal laxative and fast on sunday, then begin a serious weight loss routine on monday. The only problem is at the current moment I am unemployed and don't have the money to get a gym membership nor do I have equipment at my house. Would someone be able to provide me with a routine to get started and when I get a job ( which should be in the next month...interviewing now I will ask for some more advice to revamp my program) I currently have some liquid clen and my goal is to get to 190 by May at the lastest early June. I have never dieted seriously but I plan to be clean until I reach my goal. Any help would be greatly appreciated

there is a lot of good diets on this board and a lot of helpful people as well. I am glad u picked this board as it is my favorite. read mr' x's sticky's. there is some good dieting info there. and there is a lot of other diets too on this board. search the threads, especially the most replied to threads as they have some good diets there and a lot of questions and answers. hope u get a good job, u know u should be asking for interview tips hahaahh actually i have a interview tomorrow myself. late

Malik said:
I am 6'2 and 230(was 240 prior to new years and did a crash diets and managed to keep the water weight off) but I want to get serious with the diet. I am going to eat all the foods I want and drink liquor friday and sat and then take a herbal laxative and fast on sunday, then begin a serious weight loss routine on monday. The only problem is at the current moment I am unemployed and don't have the money to get a gym membership nor do I have equipment at my house. Would someone be able to provide me with a routine to get started and when I get a job ( which should be in the next month...interviewing now I will ask for some more advice to revamp my program) I currently have some liquid clen and my goal is to get to 190 by May at the lastest early June. I have never dieted seriously but I plan to be clean until I reach my goal. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I would suggest, as I do for a lot of people, sticking to a balanced diet if you can, and quit drinking. I hate to sound like your dad, but that's important. Go for a: 40% protein/30%carbs/30%fat diet , maybe weight x 12

Training, you can do the basics, jogging/push ups/sit ups/crunches/squats w/ a backpack or some other weights/jumping jacks....these are just basics
Try Emailing b_fold_the_truth
he's over on the Training board, a true Training genius

Mr.X

Jump roping, jogging, sprints, playing sports, etc. are all cheap or no-cost ways to do cardio.

I've seen people rig makeshift weights out of tons of things... sticks & paint cans, bricks, "Pulleys" with ropes.

You can pick up a set of dumbells relatively cheap at some places and Wal-Marts are starting to have very cheap weights.

You could probably train for free at a local Juco or D2 college (most D1 colleges require ID's or membership cards)

I guess it all really boils down to how bad you want it.

Top Bottom