Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iron in food

toosetooth

my doctor said i have low iron and that is why i feel tired a lot. i eat a lot of meats and i eat a lot off iron pans, so why is my iron still low? how much meat do you bitches eat every day and also how much iron do you guys have? do you believe in supplementing with iron supplements as well or waste of money?

there are a few reasons why people aren't absorbing minerals

the main one is poor gut health. if you eat a lot of meat ironically you will over time absorb less and less minerals as your gut takes a beating.

so you need to start fasting and then do a plant based diet for a while before reintroducing meats. that will repair your gut

my doctor said i have low iron and that is why i feel tired a lot. i eat a lot of meats and i eat a lot off iron pans, so why is my iron still low? how much meat do you bitches eat every day and also how much iron do you guys have? do you believe in supplementing with iron supplements as well or waste of money?

Ask me nicely and I'll tell you.

It seems odd that your doctor tells you there is an issue and doesn't recommend anything to help you. I wouldn't recommend supplementing iron unless it was supervised by your doctor.

Most men don't need to supplement iron before their mid-50s and it can be dangerous to have too much iron in your diet. Right now, I do not do anything special.

Iron deficiency is a common problem, while symptoms can be severe if it is not treated before. I often take supplements with iron for keeping it level up from certain amount. You must make a proper plan for intaking health foods and supplements to overcome its deficiency.

Top Bottom