Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ionized water?

compressionkid

Do you guys drink ionized water? I am pretty sure you can buy filters that do this but is it the way to go? I have read some stuff online but wanted to see if anyone else goes by it.

I used to have an ionizer.. a good one will split the ions and turn the water more alkaline and also filter out the chlorine and other crappy shit.. the problem is they are expensive and the filters are very pricey

what you can do that is economical is buy something called ZEROWATER... it costs like $40.. you just change the filter every month or two and they cost like $8. it will filter out your water and it works

you can always verify if these filters work by doing a chlorine test on the water.. you never want to drink straight tap water as it is full of chlorine and other crap

I just drink water that gets filtered through my fridge. Not the best filter but much better than just out of the tap. I am lucky where I live that there is no fluoride in the water.

Look into Berkley water filters. They are the best over the counter water filter you can buy. It's what they use in third world countries like Africa.

Top Bottom