Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Introductions, first prep, all the good stuff.

PitBullPretty

Posted in the Ladies forum also...

Just wanted to introduce myself I've gotten so much good information from this board for so long that I thought since I'm FINALLY going to compete I should join and make some friends.
I have been getting my nutrition from Mike D. for the last 6 weeks and it's going great. I always thought I would do Figure, but my posing coach really seems to think I will do better in Physique. I can't even tell you guys how happy that makes me, because it's so much more "me."
However, I think I'm still on the small side even for ammy Physique, and I have a ton to learn...plus a more intense prep.
I don't know what my BF is yet, but I took some photos to show my starting point, as I began prep for a June 7th show on Monday.

Sooooo hi everyone, I'm sure I'm going to have tons of questions over the next few months so please be patient...hehehe.

And, so as not to continue to look like a total doucher, for whatever reason I can't get multiple photos to upload. WTF am I doing wrong?

Thanks guys...

- K

Top Bottom