Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

intermittent fasting vs. prolong fasting?

hunterrice

[FONT=Calibri, serif]First off I have done different fasting before but just not knowing what i was doing. I want to learn more about the differences. What is the true definitions of IF vs. prolong first off. my 2nd question is what are the differences in the benefits between the two and which do you guys like to do? [/FONT]

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-364-big-fasting-diet-episode-no-food-19days/ check out this podcast

intermittent fasting would be usually something like eating your first meal at 2pm or 6pm and eating in a 2-8 hour window. i don't even call that intermittent fasting, i call it sane eating and a proper term is time restricted eating. prolong fasting to me means anything longer than 25 hours.

as you can see below, intermittent fasting is good but if you want to get a lot of benefits you gotta go more than 18 or 20 hours

what happens during a fast to your body:
18 hrs of fasting - Growth hormone kicks in and accelerates for 5 days straight up
16-24 hrs of fasting - Burning energy from fat, ketones start to go up
20 hrs of fasting - Autophagy, Self-detox
26 hrs of fasting - Stem cell production
26 hrs of fasting - Intestinal stem cells are starting to regenerate
26 hrs of fasting - More BDNF which is Brain fertilizer
26 hrs of fasting - Inflammation starts to go down
36 hrs of fasting - Good for insulin resistance, Gaba rise
36 hrs of fasting - Neurons start to regenerate
72 hrs of fasting - more Stem cell production
72 hrs of fasting - Boost your immune system, weak white blood cells start dying

Top Bottom