Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent Fasting "I.F" ... Works or Not?

I recently stumbelled across this method known as I.F , or Warrior Diet, all the information is found here since I'm not very good at explaining stuff....
WarriorDiet - Introduction to The Warrior Diet

Goes against everything we all swear by... but apparently it works? Anyone have any experience care to chime in..

It does make sense in some parts. You can never be sure what to believe with any diet, but I will take to heart some of the advice given and put it to use. I mainly agree with the ideas of "late eating" and the "breakfast after you work out" ideas.

Thanks for posting this, it gives a new perspective on how to look at dieting. There is so many different ways and ideas of how to diet anymore that its hard to pick and choose. My ultimate opinion is that everyone's body is different, therefore some things may work better for others then it did for you.

Exactly , nothing works universally for everyone... that's why experimenting is the best idea..

I'm just deciding now if I wanna give it a shot for 1 day... I'm just not sure how to go about stopping my CKD ( Tomorrow is supposed to be refeed day) ...
Guess I should just try the 16 hours undereating (Fruits and so on) and than a full body workout, followed by the "meals" for the next 4 hours

what I'm mainly concerned with is workout out with no carbs / protein... but apparently according to their research.. Carbs pre-workout increase cortisol levels, and don't give a great energy boost.. and what's even more shocking is when these guys say they have MORE energy when fasted and working out, than when they eat, due to the CNS's increased level of alertness

Interesting stuff

what I'm mainly concerned with is workout out with no carbs / protein... but apparently according to their research.. Carbs pre-workout increase cortisol levels, and don't give a great energy boost.. and what's even more shocking is when these guys say they have MORE energy when fasted and working out, than when they eat, due to the CNS's increased level of alertness

Interesting stuff

Ill admit that I work out better when im running on an empty stomach.

Really? I'm talking about weight training, heavy high intensity, you can push same amount of Reps / Sets ? Or are you just talking about cardio and so on ( Since the goal is to cut)

i think the diet is extremely bad for your health in numerous ways. id stick with a balanced cut diet. i think the warrior diet is about the only other one ive heard of thats as bad as keto.

Really? I'm talking about weight training, heavy high intensity, you can push same amount of Reps / Sets ? Or are you just talking about cardio and so on ( Since the goal is to cut)

Talking about cardio workouts and resistance training. I haven't really done a whole lot of weight training in quite a few years.

Top Bottom