Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent Fasting Question With Macros

Dave122678

I like the program so far, however having a little problem meeting my macros, having to eat where I am really full sometimes. Anyone having this problem?

If so, please provide a sample of your daily food intake. I am about 182 lb , 5' 7.. Been tough getitng in all my protein without having to resort to drinking shakes. (rather whole food) but dont have time to spend all day cooking.

Hey Dave, I know where you are coming from. When I first started I lost
A fair amount of weight because I couldn't eat enough. I added a weight gainer shake that I woul power through in order to meet macros. After time it got easier and I was eating a full ready made chicken with each meal post workout. I would make natty shakes with just one scoop of whey 6tbsp natty PB, blueberries oats raw eggs and 2 % milk. I always was able to drink one of these because it was so damn tasty. I doubt I was hitting more than 4k calories a day but I also wasn't on the sauce. It did get easier with time though. -Mike

another question: What do you use to count your calories? Spreadsheet? phone app?

I find it becoming very overwhelming

at N2's suggestion for something else I've been using fitday...I like it a lot because it shows where Im lacking nutrients, gives macros percentages as well as calories consumed

my biggest problem with it has been having to add in my own custom foods..which is a pain in the ass but at least I have things like my almond milk and whey protein (and a cheat day of a skinny cow chocolate wafer bar and a chocolate chip cookie heh) saved in it now so I just have to click on how many servings

upside it has most wines I ever drink on it already...lol

at N2's suggestion for something else I've been using fitday...I like it a lot because it shows where Im lacking nutrients, gives macros percentages as well as calories consumed

my biggest problem with it has been having to add in my own custom foods..which is a pain in the ass but at least I have things like my almond milk and whey protein (and a cheat day of a skinny cow chocolate wafer bar and a chocolate chip cookie heh) saved in it now so I just have to click on how many servings

upside it has most wines I ever drink on it already...lol

Gonna download fitday I use jefit for my workout and calorie counter for diet. It has macros of every restaurant.

Do you know that with Fitday, it's a LOT easier if you go to My Recipes and add from there. If you take the ingredients and portions of what you make, it breaks it down entirely, so you get the full gamut of macros in your breakdown.

yeah...the recipe section is cool...lately tho not much of what Ive been eating constitutes as any sort of recipe..lol

Top Bottom