Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent Fasting discussion thread!!

^ right on man. Sweet ass results. I was wondering how on cycle might change it. Would you not take orals until you break fast? For the fat soluble part of it? Ie beastdrol.

how does one factor in a cheat meal ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

I treat every workout day as a chance for Cheat meals. I don't get strict with eating clean on those days, as I allow myself a moderate to high carb intake and moderate amounts of fats. So, if I want to have some burgers on the grill, if the wife and kids want pizza, or if I decide I'd like to have a big plate of spaghetti I do it on workout days. That gives me half the week to eat freely, while half the week is done in a caloric deficit eating very clean.

Another thing I didn't really touch on before is The ratio of workout days to non workout (cardio or rest) days. I alternate between them, so every other day is a workout day with the days in between being my cardio or rest days. I think this approach is best in maintaining that balance between the two. When trying to lower bodyfat more, I will have 4 out of 7 days of the week as my clean cardio/rest days with 3 workout days. When adding mass, I do the reverse (4 workout days, 3 cardio days). You need to make sure that your average caloric intake for the week puts you in an overall deficit if trying to lose, and an overall surplus when trying to gain. Obviously you can't have 5 workout days with a surplus with only 2 rest days or cardio days and expect to lose weight

I was about to ask about ratios,i train 5 days a week weights and 5 cardio sessions at the moment, i will use 3 days to eat bigger and then on smaller bodypart days and rest reduce cal mainly from carbs.

I have just completed my first fast and first pw meal, and i feel likei am 8 months pregnant with ronnie colemans love child. The fast wasnt easy either, felt like i could gnaw the kneecaps offa charging buffalo

First meal was

2 egg whole 8 egg whites
Pws shake
100g raw weight oats
1 large pear
200g smoked turkey breast
30g raw cashew nuts

I cant imagine eating 3600 cal lol on weight days :Chef:

I am gearing up here to get back on IF this coming Monday, ever since I went back to normal eating I haven't felt as good as I did on IF, not sure why but felt better at times in a fasted state...not all bloated and crap all the time.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I was about to ask about ratios,i train 5 days a week weights and 5 cardio sessions at the moment, i will use 3 days to eat bigger and then on smaller bodypart days and rest reduce cal mainly from carbs.

I have just completed my first fast and first pw meal, and i feel likei am 8 months pregnant with ronnie colemans love child. The fast wasnt easy either, felt like i could gnaw the kneecaps offa charging buffalo

First meal was

2 egg whole 8 egg whites
Pws shake
100g raw weight oats
1 large pear
200g smoked turkey breast
30g raw cashew nuts

I cant imagine eating 3600 cal lol on weight days :Chef:

The fast will get easier in time, and before you know it you wont even get super hungry until an hour or so before breaking fast.

Also the amount of food you can eat will increase over time, making getting all those cals in a piece of cake ;)

I am gearing up here to get back on IF this coming Monday, ever since I went back to normal eating I haven't felt as good as I did on IF, not sure why but felt better at times in a fasted state...not all bloated and crap all the time.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I will try and dig up dome info on it, but there is a whole grocery list of health benefits to doing IF, as well as its positive effects on your sense of well-being. Anytime your body us more efficient at using nutrients its going to perform and feel better ;)

Top Bottom